Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :)   Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:36 pm

Black Rob - The Black Rob Report

2005 Bad Boy Records

Lead Single: Star In The Hood???
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :)   Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:36 pm

didn't we already do this when Wayne nominated this album for one of his threads?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :)   Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:37 pm

It is possible that you missed it though. You could have been on the corner that morning selling oranges out of a Wal-Mart cart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :)   Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:39 pm

Walmart carts are preferable because they do not freeze up if you roll them too far from the store... but only at super walmarts... neighborhood ones have that damned electronic system.

And I may have missed this in Wayne's thread... but his is remember this album... mine is let's discuss civilly so keep it moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :)   Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:51 pm

Dope album, but not on the level of Life Story IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :)   Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:52 pm

I like it as well, but I think it is too long and too many skits and no classics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :)   Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:57 pm

This was a very good album. Star In The Hood was the lead single. B.R. was my joint though ("He's Black Rob, he's a thug/f*** wit him you'll get f***** up!)
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :)   Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 9:23 pm

What KJ said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :)   Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Discuss This Album Civilly #1 :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: