Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

New Killer Mike

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Killer Mike Empty
PostSubject: New Killer Mike   New Killer Mike Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 1:31 am

Mike Bigga

produced by Flying Lotus

wonder how Exzakt feels about this one...dope shit
Back to top Go down

New Killer Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Killer Mike   New Killer Mike Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 2:43 am

I heard this like 2 monfs ago
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

New Killer Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Killer Mike   New Killer Mike Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 4:03 am

I also heard this like 2 monffffs ago. Super dope track, IMO.

Ex loves this, BTW. He heard it when Adult Swim first previewed it, and posted about it on Amzon.

[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

New Killer Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Killer Mike   New Killer Mike Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:23 pm

Nice, I want an entire album of this collab now.

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down

New Killer Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Killer Mike   New Killer Mike Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:25 pm

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:

The funny thing is you know if this was the exact same track, but Flying Lotus went by the name "Shawty Bang" you probably would have skipped right over it.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

New Killer Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Killer Mike   New Killer Mike Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:45 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:

The funny thing is you know if this was the exact same track, but Flying Lotus went by the name "Shawty Bang" you probably would have skipped right over it.

Haha you never know man, I've always been open to all kinds of recs, and I am a Killer Mike fan, although the only album I own from him is Monster. I certainly would be more skeptical but I wouldn't ignore it completely. And yeah I like Cosmogramma a lot right now, so that definitely made me a little more interested in this than I would have normally been. But I check out all kinds of shit, I'm not a fan of willful ignorance.

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down

New Killer Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Killer Mike   New Killer Mike Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:47 pm

I was just "busting your chops" there Halfster. We all do the same for tons of shit. This is a dope song though.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

New Killer Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Killer Mike   New Killer Mike Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:25 pm

God damn, this is dope as hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Sponsored content

New Killer Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Killer Mike   New Killer Mike Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Killer Mike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: