Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)

Go down 
3 posters

(8] vs. (9)
(8] Mystikal - Unpredictable
Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Vote_lcap92%Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
(9) Hot Boys - Guerilla Warfare
Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Vote_lcap8%Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Empty
PostSubject: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:21 am

(8] Mystikal - Unpredicatble vs. (9) Hot Boys - Guerilla Warfare

remember to keep votes based on the Production only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:28 am

Mystikal Unpredictable but this should be close.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:31 am

I'll take Unpredictable, but it was really close.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:33 am

Never heard the Hot Boys album, and I only bumped the Mystikal once. Not voting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:40 am

How could you only bump Unpredictable once? Not feeling his voice?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:42 am

N3R0 of 0nslaught3r wrote:
How could you only bump Unpredictable once? Not feeling his voice?

It was actually fairly recently. I was pretty opposed to No Limit before I heard the Mystikal and Fiend's album. I need to play both again though...it's been a while. They were both good records IMO though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:45 am

I think you'd really dig Young Bleed, too. C Murder's got a dope album but it's REALLY dark, like almost horrorcore dark. I also like Magic, Big Ed, Souljah Slim, and Mia X along with a select few other albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 12:45 pm

Beats By The Pound beat the ish outta Mannie on his one, if it was 400 Degreez than it would different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:01 pm

That's funny K Rob because we debated including 400 Degreez or Guerilla Warfare but I felt Guerilla Warfare was the better produced album. SRP had a good point in saying that Mannie always saved his best for the Big Tymers albums, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:27 pm

400 Degreez should have been the one...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:30 pm

IMO, Unpredictable would have probably beaten 400 Degreez too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:31 pm

Yeah it would be hella closer than this for me though. 400 Degreez has the betta cohesive flow to me but Unpredictable hits harder.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:35 pm

As crazy as it sounds, I always thought I Got That Work was Cash Money's best produced album. Too bad it was wasted on Baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:39 pm

T. Myers wrote:
As crazy as it sounds, I always thought I Got That Work was Cash Money's best produced album. Too bad it was wasted on Baby.

Yeah that does sound crazy....but I will admit that Big Tymers album was hitting in the beat department.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:42 pm

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Yeah that does sound crazy....but I will admit that Big Tymers album was hitting in the beat department.

Maybe, i just notice the production more cause Mannie and Baby were seriously lacking in the lyric department.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 4:11 pm

Both were well produced albums, but I'm giving the edge to Mystikal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)   Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Produced Album: South Bracket Day 1 (Matchup 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: