Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ctrx in this piece

Go down 
+5
T. Myers
E. Taylor
Norfeest
Shaun
ctrx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 3:07 pm

Okay, so I realize that posting a thread in the general hip hop discussion forum announcing my presence approaches a LeBron level of douchery, but after perusing the forum for five minutes or so I couldn't find a better vehicle to say what's up to everybody, so admins please feel free to move it to an appropriate location.

Anyway, it's been a long time since I've hollered at most of you, so I thought I'd take a minute to say hey and let you know what's been up with yours truly. Back when the Amazon forum first started going to pieces I joined this upstart forum but it wasn't too active back then and my account was soon deactivated due to lack of activity. Anyway, yesterday I was perusing the Amazon hip hop forum just for kicks and after one post was urged to rejoin this forum. So, here I am, and I'm pleased to see it looks like a vibrant, active, and intelligent forum.

For the last eight months or so I've been rejoicing in the Yanks' World Series title, wallowing in the Knicks' mediocrity, and supplementing my college budget with a paying gig at RapReviews.com, which is why I've been so ghost on the Amazon front. My pen name is Pete T. (creative I know, I tried to use some really sweet handles but 'Flash' Juon wouldn't let any fly), and I've been averaging two to four reviews a week on that site. In addition to covering new and independent releases, I've been spending a lot of time writing exhaustive "Back to the Lab" reviews of some of my old favorites that weren't in the database.

Anyways, not trying to write a book here, but just wanted to say hey to everybody once again. I'll be happy to impart my infinite wisdom to the forum or post my latest work in the reviews section. Get at me
Back to top Go down

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 3:12 pm

What up! Hope you stick around man we need more flava in this thing.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 3:25 pm

Good to see you sign up. Don't be afraid to venture into the chatbox
Back to top Go down

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 3:32 pm

Good to see CTRX back and active.
Back to top Go down

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 3:52 pm

What up CTRX! Good to see you made it over here, always admired your amazon reviews, glad to see a fellow RRer on here - small world huh? I'm known as Complejo over in that world, didn't realize you were Pete T.

I'm one of the admins here and generally an asshole and instigator, but I've been trying to hold back on beginning, well, today.

Glad to see you here and hope you remain active.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:06 pm

Ha. All you suckers fell for that.

Me and CTRX are the same person, you nimrods...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:08 pm

lmao. When I saw you post in here, I was gonna make the same joke, Chandler
Back to top Go down

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:08 pm

Aang wrote:

You don't ever say peruse. Ever.
Back to top Go down

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:10 pm

Aang wrote:

Aren't you supposed to be sitting in the dark somewhere since the storm knocked out your power?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:10 pm

smh. Old Amazon joke, N3R0
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 7:20 pm

Damn, bout time. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 7:43 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Aang wrote:

Aren't you supposed to be sitting in the dark somewhere since the storm knocked out your power?

I'm using my Blackberry. Lol

And I'm not home.

Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 7:56 pm

Shaun wrote:
smh. Old Amazon joke, N3R0

was the joke as lame on Amazon as it is here?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 8:01 pm

No. It was funny, stupid.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:07 pm

Pedro! You mean to tell me that all this time DJ Complejo and SRP have been one and the same? Truly unbelievable.

Good to see you as well Norfeest--or should I say Chandler? Forgot about those accusations...hope they weren't too unflattering for you.

Thanks to everyone else...feelin' the love.
Back to top Go down

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 9:15 pm

Ha! If you'd been on the forum earlier the mystery would have been done solved. Tran started e-stalking me and had his suspicions. Funny thing is I was trying to get some of these fools to apply for the site, but they don't love hip-hop enough.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 10:49 pm

smh I wasn't stalking you, fool. You would be the only one who would give the Jacka album 10 out of 10. Add in a Mexican name and boom! lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 10:50 pm

And welcome to the forum, CTRX. Yankees suck btw.
Back to top Go down

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 11:13 pm

What's poppin man. I'm from CT too! Good to have another cat reppin the Constitution State up in this joint.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 11:46 am

Whoa, what's up man, great to see another legit poster on this site.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 9:22 pm

What up blood?

What up cuz?

WHAT UP GANGSTER!?!

ctrx in this piece 315977

Last edited by TheHazardous on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 9:32 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 7:18 pm

What's up CTRX? You always had some of the dopest reviews, even if I feel you were a bit hard on some of my favorites...lol. Good to see ya...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ctrx in this piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: ctrx in this piece   ctrx in this piece Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ctrx in this piece
Page 1 of 1