Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nation Of Islam Flag

Go down 
+3
ACRID"
Haterex
Funk Seoul Brother
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Nation Of Islam Flag Empty
PostSubject: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 11:14 am

The original flag had a red background but since green is the color of Islam I wanted to change it to that. The words that surround it are ideas that the Nation Of Islam embodies.

I mean no disrespect at all by doing this. Please don't take this the wrong way people. I just do this for fun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope you like it. Its my best work so far.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 12:56 pm

islam is gay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:04 pm

Whoa, holy cultural intolerance batman!
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:13 pm

Intolerance? I just stated the fact that islam is gay. Muslims are idiots.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:35 pm

Cise Starr wrote:
The original flag had a red background but since green is the color of Islam I wanted to change it to that. The words that surround it are ideas that the Nation Of Islam embodies.

I mean no disrespect at all by doing this. Please don't take this the wrong way people. I just do this for fun.

Hope you like it. Its my best work so far.

never apologize for your art.....
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:40 pm

Haterex wrote:

Ex- you ever check out Bill Maher? He's right up your alley as far as brut but rational criticism of the Muslim culture....religion in general..

you seen ''Religulous''?
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 2:21 pm

Yeah I saw Religulous, it was pretty good. I don't always see eye to eye politically with Maher, but he's got a good head on his shoulders and he's open about his marijuana use and love for loose skanks so that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 3:33 pm

acrid.one wrote:

never apologize for your art.....

I'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 3:37 pm

Haterex wrote:
Would you like to elaborate? I'm curious...
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 12:03 am

Cise Starr wrote:
Haterex wrote:
Would you like to elaborate? I'm curious...

Sure. Out of all the oppresive religions out there Islam is by leaps and bounds the worst. The fact that you dress it up as some freedom, justice and equality loving institution is laughable IMO.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 12:11 am

Haterex wrote:

Sure. Out of all the oppresive religions out there Islam is by leaps and bounds the worst. The fact that you dress it up as some freedom, justice and equality loving institution is laughable IMO.
I'm cool with that man.

How did I dress it up? The words on the flag I redid are the words represented by the letters of the flag below.

I'm not trying to promote anything. I'm not saying it is any of those things. Whether it is or not doesn't bother me. I'm just trying to create something for the sake of art.

I'm not Muslim for the record.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 12:17 am

Wow I had no idea. I wonder why anyone interested in finding freedom justice and equality would want to associate themselves with ANY religion let alone Islam.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 12:21 am

Haterex wrote:
Wow I had no idea. I wonder why anyone interested in finding freedom justice and equality would want to associate themselves with ANY religion let alone Islam.
I know what you mean. It almost seems counter intuitive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 4:03 pm

Haterex wrote:

I agree Ex.
Personally I don't understand why somebody would want to be affiliated with Islam (in general)either, but I'll respect their belief as long as they respect my lack of religious affiliation. That goes for people of all religions faiths.

There are some really dope Islamic rappers out there tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 1:24 pm

whoa whoa whoa???? why the hate for islam, people.

you of all people, a scott. islam is the ORIGINAL feminist religion, all of muhammads early followers were female and he preached equality that judaism and chrisitanity later adopted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 10:25 pm

Exactly Steve and plus The Nation Of Islam is different from the overall Islam religion in some ways. The Nation to me always repped for the black people that needed to change the way they look at themselves due to centuries of mental rape. I do not agree with a lot about Islam overall but I dig some of the Nations teachings.

Last edited by KRob86 on Tue 16 Jun 2009, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 2:02 am

Didn't the NOI kill Malcolm X, though?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:13 am

Shon wrote:
Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 10:18 am

Cise Starr wrote:
Shon wrote:
Yes.

It has been speculated that they did but no proof in it. I think more than likely there were some jealous motives behind it.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 10:26 am

KRob86 wrote:

It has been speculated that they did but no proof in it. I think more than likely there were some jealous motives behind it.

Maybe so. That seems to be the only explanation.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 11:32 am

Kevin only accepts truths that back up the way he wants to believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 2:22 pm

Steve wrote:
whoa whoa whoa???? why the hate for islam, people.

you of all people, a scott. islam is the ORIGINAL feminist religion, all of muhammads early followers were female and he preached equality that judaism and chrisitanity later adopted...

It's true Islam is the original feminist religion, but folks have twisted the religion so much that they are pulling out the fingernails of young girls because they put nail polish on. In some countries, up until recently, Islamic women were allowed to go to school. When was the last time any of the Islmanic practising counties was lead by a woman? I know that these behaviours don't apply to ALL Muslims, and all sects of the Islamic religion, but it really questions what exactly is their idea of equality when it comes to the male and female.

Like a lot of religions, Islam does have some good qualities in it though. I don't hate Muslims at all. In fact, I used to kick it with quite a few muslim women. I can respect their beliefs, just as they respcet my choice not to join theirs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 2:30 pm

whens the last time america was lead by a woman? or russia? or china? or 95% of the worlds country. thats a piss poor excuse. and it isnt the religion, its a few dictators in different countries, and tradition that allows those laws to exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 3:49 pm

Steve wrote:
whens the last time america was lead by a woman? or russia? or china? or 95% of the worlds country. thats a piss poor excuse. and it isnt the religion, its a few dictators in different countries, and tradition that allows those laws to exist.

Religion does play a part in how things are ran (depending on the country).If it isn't the religion, where do the traditions come from? Traditions have to come from somewhere, and in a lot of cases, they come out of religion.

Just curious, Are you muslim, Steve? If so, then I'm not trying to attack anybody's beliefs here. I'm just sayin...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 11:58 am

Islam is not, inherently, oppressive. Neither is Christianity or Judaism. What all of these religions are, however, vague and occultist.

These characteristics leave room for abuse. As an American, the misuse of Christianity is everpresent. Israel's aggression is a clear example of Judaism's potential. Israel's crimes are ignored by our media, whereas the crimes associated with Islam are magnified to increase support for imperialism and Israel's agenda (imperialism, also).
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:00 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Islam is not, inherently, oppressive. Neither is Christianity or Judaism. What all of these religions are, however, vague and occultist.

These characteristics leave room for abuse. As an American, the misuse of Christianity is everpresent. Israel's aggression is a clear example of Judaism's potential. Israel's crimes are ignored by our media, whereas the crimes associated with Islam are magnified to increase support for imperialism and Israel's agenda (imperialism, also).

Bullseye...

By the way, nice work, Cise...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:07 pm

Kopasetick wrote:

By the way, nice work, Cise...

Thank you. I was beginning to wonder if anyone even noticed it.
This thread has gone so completely off course.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 9:41 pm

Kid Joe wrote:

Co-sign. People completely ignore what those "holocaust survivors" are doing. They're tryna reclaim land that the Bible claims thats thiers. Yet White ppl want Blacks to forget about the past and stop playing the victim but yet these jews dwell on their past and are very aggressive,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 11:18 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

Co-sign. People completely ignore what those "holocaust survivors" are doing. They're tryna reclaim land that the Bible claims thats thiers. Yet White ppl want Blacks to forget about the past and stop playing the victim but yet these jews dwell on their past and are very aggressive,

You have a good point there Trotter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nation Of Islam Flag   Nation Of Islam Flag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nation Of Islam Flag
Page 1 of 1