Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Empty
PostSubject: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:35 pm

Shaking My Head Just a little Envy post from a fan of a team with no money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:38 pm

Unfortunately, but F the Yanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:41 pm

I wouldn't be too envious... he's a shell of what he used to be.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:46 pm

agreed on both, this is why national league fans hate the AL, he'll get better pitches and not have to focus on fielding in the BX though.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 8:46 pm

Steve wrote:
Unfortunately, but F the Yanks.

LOL, don't hate big fella. Don't hate.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 8:48 pm

For what it's worth, i'm not a fan of the decision. I would have rather given up better prospects and tried to get Dunn. Maybe the Nats didn't want any of their prospects though.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 9:34 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Shaking My Head Just a little Envy post from a fan of a team with no money.

I thought I was the only Royals fan around here....
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 9:48 pm

hahaha, Well they did play in KC before they moved to Oakland, I guess the empty pockets disease isn't just a Billy Beane thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 9:50 pm

Y'all just need to talk to your owners. We're in bankruptcy getting auctioned off and still making moves.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 9:55 pm

So the Rangers are the team that's moving to Vegas. Now I know and knowing is..., joking aside Texas has a legit shot this year...it always helps only having 3 other teams in the division though.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 10:05 pm

And one of those teams aren't really a team this year. Fighting amongst themselves and shit...damn Mariners...Shaking My Head

Go Braves, smackphillies.com!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 10:15 pm

Berkman is a shell of his former self, but he's still capable of getting clutch base hits and hittin homers, which is all we need him to do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?   Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Berkman really gonna be the Yankees new DH?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: