Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's the better MC?

Go down 
+4
Myestro
gametheory91
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

?
Masta Killa
Who's the better MC? - Page 2 Vote_lcap79%Who's the better MC? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
U-God
Who's the better MC? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Who's the better MC? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Who's the better MC? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the better MC?   Who's the better MC? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:29 pm

Wayne wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
I honestly don't understand the hate GAR has received over the years. There are some absolute bangers on the album. I co-sign Slang's ratings for GAR and Dopium.

Rumble>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, there's no doubt that Rumble is the standout track, but other tracks like Turbulence, Night The City Cried, and Pleasure Or Pain are all great tracks IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the better MC?   Who's the better MC? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:29 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Wayne wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
I honestly don't understand the hate GAR has received over the years. There are some absolute bangers on the album. I co-sign Slang's ratings for GAR and Dopium.

Rumble>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, there's no doubt that Rumble is the standout track, but other tracks like Turbulence, Night The City Cried, and Pleasure Or Pain are all great tracks IMO.

I always liked Rumble.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Who's the better MC?   Who's the better MC? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:49 pm

Masta Killa, because he sampled Bruce Lee....lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who's the better MC?   Who's the better MC? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 7:45 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Wayne wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Rumble>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yup, Turbulence might be my favorite track just cuz his lyrics and delivery are so ridiculous on that and the beat is fucking nuts

other standouts: Dats Gangsta - always loved this track and Turbo Charge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the better MC?   Who's the better MC? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's the better MC?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: