Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 8:28 am

I like it. I also remember reading a review of Dalek's Gutter Tactics and it seemed like the person was pissed off that the group still believed racism existed in full force after Obama was elected. I was shocked and pissed off at the reviewer. The reviewer was basically like, "hey we gave you guys a president, chill out". The sad thing is I feel like that's a more common mentality than we realize.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 9:06 am

That's some good shit.

"The reviewer was basically like, "hey we gave you guys a president, chill out". The sad thing is I feel like that's a more common mentality than we realize."

Co-sign

The callousness gets to you when especially when you know the other person doesn't understand.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 9:17 am

Just like the mentality, "We finally got a black president, let's do our best to promote him and ignore criticism, regardless of the fact that things continue to move in the same direction."
Back to top Go down

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 12:40 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Just like the mentality, "We finally got a black president, let's do our best to promote him and ignore criticism, regardless of the fact that things continue to move in the same direction."

Same direction? Obama just signed a repeal of the stupid fucking Reagan law about mandatory sentencing for crack cocaine posession. I think you're missing the forest for the trees my friend. Obama has done a LOT, but it gets glossed over. The biggest wealth redistribution since the great depression, health care overhaul, wall street oversight, etc etc etc.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 12:42 pm

he hasn't done what kid joe wants so he's going to get all angry n shit...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:42 pm

Offerings to strengthen complacency.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:46 pm

Wall street oversight, huh? Obama has more wall street insiders on his staff than Reagan or either Bush...fact. The very individuals responsible for the housing and derivative scams...fact.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:49 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Wall street oversight, huh? Obama has more wall street insiders on his staff than Reagan or either Bush...fact. The very individuals responsible for the housing and derivative scams...fact.

Way to nitpick one point I made and completely ignore the rest, Fox News.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:55 pm

I think that's a far more serious problem than people want to think about. And, the fact that FOX and such ignores this issue is proof positive that, ultimately, the presidency is still in corporate America's pocket.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:57 pm

Still ignoring everything else I said.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 12:03 am

Listen, fuckface, everything else you said is irrelevant. Offerings are being made to appease the populace while the economy is being sold to the world bank.

I'm not going to explain hours of material to you in a forum thread. Watch the films and we'll discuss them. Don't come at me with all the established rhetoric as if I could possibly detangle years of propaganda in this setting.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 12:08 am

Fuckface? Whoa. Unnecessary. I'm sorry your brainwashed into believing everything is out to get you. It's really ironic to me that paranoid nutcases always tell me not to believe everything I hear/read then tell me to go hear/read something.

I'm not debating that our financial system isn't still fucked up, but to honestly believe every person in power is out to get you is fucking delusional. This is just as bad as religion. It's a slap in the face to every person living in a 3rd World country by saying that the US is some terrible awful place where the government experiments on people to make AIDS and releases crack into it's poor populace. Fucking moronic if you ask me.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 12:09 am

Personally, I just hold the belief there is nothing a democratic or republican president could do to bring praise from someone like you, Parker. Short of social revolution, but that idea is completely ridiculous IMO.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 12:25 am

Democratic and Republican presidents both work for the same ends. How many times in the last few years have you seen congress declare that they are being pushed into a corner? I tell you, our checks and balances have collapsed.

And, I'm not telling you not to believe what you hear/see. I'm urging you to hear/see more. Keep in mind, I'm coming from a position where I'm familiar with your exposure. Can you say the same? No, so don't tell me how the info you've received makes so much more sense.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 12:29 am

Check out JFKs speech on the illuminati. That's the sort of thing I would praise a president for.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:20 am

"Just like the mentality, "We finally got a black president, let's do our best to promote him and ignore criticism, regardless of the fact that things continue to move in the same direction.""

If it's all smoke and mirrors, the question is how do you shatter the glass? And what follows this Act in a play where the audience only wants special effects? And if you do get a reaction are you willing to accept it might not be the one you want?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:59 am

There truly is nothing that can be done. The world is going to continue on a path of destruction, as it has been since industrialization.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:28 pm

Why wouldn't be considered on a path of destruction pre-industrialization? The only thing we lacked was the technology to make it possible. It is the nature of things to self-destruction due to attrition or action. Whether the escalator moves fast or slow it's still heading in the same direction. These romanticized ideal societies envisioned by either political polarity all lack a sobering dose of reality called people. As long as someone has the ability to have a different opinion there will be conflict. And without the strife of individuality things would be deplorably mundane. Getting along is not always good, the members of the SS worked together on a single goal and how well did that turn out? Ubiquitous narcissistic desire is not conducive to maintaining a competent community. There will always be this push and shove all based on the fear of dystopic totalitarianism and Nietzschean anarchy.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:48 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
There truly is nothing that can be done. The world is going to continue on a path of destruction, as it has been since industrialization.

..all we can do is watch Khloe & Khourtney on the E! Channel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts?   Thoughts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: