Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks...

Go down 
+3
Highsmith
ctrx
Justin Linker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks...   The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:26 pm

I don't understand how this thread is hating... SRP gave valid reasons to why he doesn't like the beat. He didn't say the song sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks...   The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:31 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
If you can't understand that this is not a diss thread, but a discussion, then you really shouldn't be posting here anyways.

Well deleting posts is a wack move and abuse of your power.

As for the Life's A Bitch beat, I love it. I loved the original track it came from, and I loved Nas' dads sax playing at the end of the track, it's really soulful.

And Illmatic is NOT an EP. If that were the case than Thriller and Paid In Full would be considered such as well. Those albums are around the same length.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks...   The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:34 pm

Good points KJ, but personally the sax at the end doesn't save the remainder of the track for me. Were it not for AZ's superb lyricism throughout the song I would probably skip it every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks...   The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:49 pm

^^^SMFH
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks...   The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 7:34 pm

i love this beat too, its not technically amazing or anything but its a feel good track for sure. Ive always loved the sound of the clicking woodblock thing.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks...   The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:47 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
really... it does... not a classic beat in any sense of the word... just a simple, apathetic sample looped... the lyrics save that track from the cutting room floor it belongs on...

Of course you know I love this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks...   The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beat to Life's a Bitch sucks...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2