Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest Empty
PostSubject: Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest   Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:05 am

Apparently Mike Bigga (p/k/a Killer Mike) got lost in Antioch over the weekend and stumbled into a Jelly Roll/Struggle/ Yelawolf recording session. Hilarity and heartburn ensues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest   Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:19 am

hahahahahahahaha!!!! How did he "get lost" in Antioch. Did he have a reason to be there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest   Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 11:06 am

T. Myers wrote:
hahahahahahahaha!!!! How did he "get lost" in Antioch. Did he have a reason to be there?

He was recording music at D-Ray's studio, actually. In the video Mike tells Jelly and Struggle that they have the features they need from him in the next room but Yelawolf still needs to finish the song they did together (he says "we" but not sure if that was referring to the four/five of them, or just Yela and Mike).
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest   Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:02 pm

Hey Jeff.

It's "T.P. (Toilet Paper) for my bunghole"...not "Peepee"

Just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest   Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:10 pm

Aang wrote:
Hey Jeff.

It's "T.P. (Toilet Paper) for my bunghole"...not "Peepee"

Just sayin'...

I didn't change my stuff...some one else apparently did.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest   Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:48 pm

lmao. First one to notice, Norf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest   Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer Mike vs. Yelawolf - The Beer Chugging Contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: