Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Empty
PostSubject: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:49 pm

hmmm... did he specify tech n9ne? or tec-9? I mean it's unlikely he'd still be fucking with UNLV... but UNLV was signed to Cash Money and Tec-9 was a rapper in UNLV... it's probably Tech N9ne...but I have my doubts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:51 pm

smh

He said Tech N9ne from the west coast...goddammit you moron, check the video.

Don't make me call you KJ, hater...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:57 pm

tech n9ne isn't from the west.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:58 pm

He lives in LA now. Or did live in LA, and it's a common mistake, like people thinking Chino XL is a west coast artist even though he's from Jersey.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:59 pm

smh @ SRP That's a common misconception, and you know it.

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 4:36 pm

I was not misconceived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 4:50 pm

No, but you were ill-conceived
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:43 pm

so they made the same mistake as you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

Hilarity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne   Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Wayne Wants To Work With Tech N9ne
Page 1 of 1