Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monsta Island Czars returning? where you at Trotter?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Monsta Island Czars returning?  where you at Trotter?  Empty
PostSubject: Monsta Island Czars returning? where you at Trotter?    Monsta Island Czars returning?  where you at Trotter?  Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:13 pm

Monsta Island Czars returning?  where you at Trotter?  Micreturn

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000899592181

that lineup is sick if its real, DOOM is back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsta Island Czars returning? where you at Trotter?    Monsta Island Czars returning?  where you at Trotter?  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 12:05 am

Yeah I don't believe that shit for 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsta Island Czars returning? where you at Trotter?    Monsta Island Czars returning?  where you at Trotter?  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 12:56 am

yeah... grimm and doom.. working together... nah
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Monsta Island Czars returning? where you at Trotter?    Monsta Island Czars returning?  where you at Trotter?  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 8:14 am

I found a dope Spiega mixtape looking for info on this. That's it, though.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Monsta Island Czars returning? where you at Trotter?    Monsta Island Czars returning?  where you at Trotter?  Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:32 pm

Seems like a longshot to me. I would love to hear it though if that shit is really coming together. I highly doubt it though.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Monsta Island Czars returning? where you at Trotter?    Monsta Island Czars returning?  where you at Trotter?  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:47 am

Ive heard a long time ago that Doom and Grimm were on good terms again. But that doesn't mean any fruit can sprout up again. But with MIC its strictly wait and see. Grimm stated in 2007 that a new MIC album was dropping and swore by it. There were like 3 new MIC songs that were in circulation and the Czars were all over MF Grimm's American Hunger but no cigar. Tommy Gunn stated he was dropping The Dime Piece way last year--nothing. And Tommy and RayLong was suppose to drop Hearts Of Darkness but it was a rehash of the Nickle Bag CD ih a few new songs. Kong was suppose to drop an album. Rodan was suppose to e in the studio. And Doom himself stated he was dropping a new Ghidra with Rodan and Kamunda on board. The only person thats producing material in name of the Czars is Junclassic/Geedorah.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Monsta Island Czars returning? where you at Trotter?    Monsta Island Czars returning?  where you at Trotter?  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:19 am

I would consider Grimm and Tommy Gunn active. Kong, too. Their timings are not out of line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsta Island Czars returning? where you at Trotter?    Monsta Island Czars returning?  where you at Trotter?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsta Island Czars returning? where you at Trotter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: