Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone hating on Game...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Everyone hating on Game... Empty
PostSubject: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:07 am

He goes harder than your favorite rapper. Akon is hot on the hook and Nas kicks knowledge and goes at 50...

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__music/archive/2010/08/04/22320919.aspx
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:14 am

I used to love his shit when he was beefing with G-Unit. Guess it was just a phase since I used peep every song on FB and listened every mixtape he dropped. I barely check for him anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:18 am

Game doesn't want you as a fan...LAX his best work yet. The entire game is co-signing him.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:22 am

I liked The Documentary & Doctor's Advocate a lot more than LAX. His newer stuff just doesn't do it for me. Back in the day I always saw "street riders ft Nas" on the Doctor's advocate tracklist and I was excited to hear but never did, until now, dope stuff. The entire game is cosigning Drake too but eh.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:30 am

Fuck a LAX
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:31 am

Is the entire game? Shows what you know...

Is Luda? Is DMX? Is Ice Cube? Is Raekwon? Is Common? Is Nas? Is Jadakiss?

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:38 am

P.S. - If you didn't get my point, nobody who is real is backing fool.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:42 am

He might not be cosigned by as many artist as Game but there's a few credible one's that do. Jay, Bun B. and as spoken by Nas " I Think Drake is fire."

Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:42 am

Steve wrote:
P.S. - If you didn't get my point, nobody who is real is backing fool.

Thanks, I'm too slow to figure what you said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:46 am

I know you're slow - you think T.I., Jeezy, Lil' Wayne, & Jay-Z = the entire game. No, that just = the current "in" artists being bought off at 6 figures each to be on the album. It's all good.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:49 am

Steve wrote:
I know you're slow - you think T.I., Jeezy, Lil' Wayne, & Jay-Z = the entire game. No, that just = the current "in" artists being bought off at 6 figures each to be on the album. It's all good.

Would someone who is hanging from TI & Jeezy's balls be at a forum like this? and I already addressed your entire game statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:46 am

This is a dope track. I love how Nas went at 50.

Game isn't the greatest MC but all of his albums have been good. I agree with Esco about Documentary and Doctor's Advocate being better than LAX though. I'd say the former two albums are 4.5 stars and LAX is 4 stars.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:47 am

smh @ Steve. I don't know if you're serious, or if you're still on 50's scrote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:49 am

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Game isn't the greatest MC but all of his albums have been good. I agree with Esco about Documentary and Doctor's Advocate being better than LAX though. I'd say the former two albums are 4.5 stars and LAX is 4 stars.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 4:59 pm

Steve wrote:
Game doesn't want you as a fan...LAX his best work yet. The entire game is co-signing him.

I luv LAX glad someone else really digs it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:00 pm

I think Game is a pretty average emcee. But his production is always on point and his hooks for the most part, so if someone can overlook his deficiencies on the mic because they love beats and hooks I can see someone liking him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:04 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Steve wrote:

I like the LAX album, 4 stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:05 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
But his production is always on point and his hooks for the most part, so if someone can overlook his deficiencies on the mic because they love beats and hooks I can see someone liking him.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:06 pm

Wayne wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Steve wrote:

I like the LAX album, 4 stars.

Yeah that's the rating I have for it as well.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:07 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I think Game is a pretty average emcee. But his production is always on point and his hooks for the most part, so if someone can overlook his deficiencies on the mic because they love beats and hooks I can see someone liking him.

I think he's the west coast 50 Cent. Confident on the mic, bragging all the time, nice punchlines from time to time, goes nicely with a good beat behind him. The beats are important though - I definitely agree with you on that point. When rapping on a weak beat, his weaknesses shine through. Still, that could be said for most rappers, especially mainstream rappers. Finally, the whole name dropping thing - I don't mind it at all. What I do mind however is his verbal blowjob of Dr. Dre on Doc's Advocate (the track). I will forever skip that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:37 pm

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:
I think he's the west coast 50 Cent. Confident on the mic, bragging all the time, nice punchlines from time to time, goes nicely with a good beat behind him. The beats are important though - I definitely agree with you on that point. When rapping on a weak beat, his weaknesses shine through. Still, that could be said for most rappers, especially mainstream rappers. Finally, the whole name dropping thing - I don't mind it at all.

Well said, more points I cosign with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:39 pm

I think anyone calling him a "West Coast 50" needs to go back and Listen to some Game rhymes and re-evaluate that statement. Of course he's a West Coast guy so why would anybody rate him fairly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone hating on Game...   Everyone hating on Game... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone hating on Game...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: