Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Empty
PostSubject: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:44 pm

Bizzy Bone - A Song 4 U is a new-age classic. 4.5 star banger, if y'all haven't heard you NEED to now.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:45 pm

It is a great album and easily his best solo album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:50 pm

you are late steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:59 pm

A ton of the shit I rec gets hated on immediately til some one else peeps it and recs it then everybody pretends that I didn't rec it in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:00 am

I'm giving you credit. Easy killer
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:00 am

Not a big Bizzy solo fan, but it is indeed a really good album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

smh you didn't rec this album to me. I iz a Bizzy Bone stan and cop this blindly. Easily one of the better albums to drop the last few years.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:02 am

Cornholio wrote:
A ton of the shit I rec gets hated on immediately til some one else peeps it and recs it then everybody pretends that I didn't rec it in the first place.

indeed, N3R0 rec'd Liquid Ass and people are still sleeping. Y'all need to cop that album for $2.50.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:02 am

Victor Shade wrote:
smh you didn't rec this album to me. I iz a Bizzy Bone stan and cop this blindly. Easily one of the better albums to drop the last few years.

Really? Or were you asking me to rank Bone's discog on amazon? I'm pretty sure it's the latter, sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:03 am

T. Myers wrote:

Cornholio wrote:

indeed, N3R0 rec'd Liquid Ass and people are still sleeping. Y'all need to cop that album for $2.50.

Liquid ASS? Really terry? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:04 am

^ Assassin

and yea im sleeping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:04 am

Liquid Assassin, SRP calls it Liquid Ass because he's an asshole.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Cornholio wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

Really? Or were you asking me to rank Bone's discog on amazon? I'm pretty sure it's the latter, sir.

I had asked you to do the Bone and Bizzy rankings. Are you sure it wasn't me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:05 am

Really? Damn. I've been asked quite a few times, if memory serves. But I'll take you at your word. So you've still never heard Beginning And The End?

Sorry, Tran.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:05 am

Cornholio wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

That was not me. Dig it up if you can. Ask halfmanhalfwoman how to dig up old threads from Amazon, he knows how.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Steve wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Cornholio wrote:

Liquid ASS? Really terry? LMAO

LOL yeah, seriously though Liquid Assassin's album is good. You should buy it
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:06 am

Cornholio wrote:
Really? Damn. I've been asked quite a few times, if memory serves. But I'll take you at your word. So you've still never heard Beginning And The End?

Sorry, Tran.

Nope,
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:06 am

Cornholio wrote:

Sorry, Tran.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:10 am

Have you heard Beginning & The End, Tran?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:15 am

No. Couldn't keep up with all of his releases. Would of gotten me dead broke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...   Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nemo gets hated on a lot unfairly, but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: