Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

Vakill-Armor Of God Update?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vakill-Armor Of God Update? Empty
PostSubject: Vakill-Armor Of God Update?   Vakill-Armor Of God Update? Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 1:56 pm

http://twitter.com/vakill

"October is mine...take that hoe ya'll wanna take it"

Release Date-ish?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Vakill-Armor Of God Update?   Vakill-Armor Of God Update? Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:13 pm

I really really really really hope so

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vakill-Armor Of God Update?   Vakill-Armor Of God Update? Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:25 pm

Shaking My Head Fool told me August less than a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Vakill-Armor Of God Update?   Vakill-Armor Of God Update? Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:39 pm

He also told everyone last year, last year.

[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vakill-Armor Of God Update?   Vakill-Armor Of God Update? Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:59 pm

Shaun wrote:
He also told everyone last year, last year.

It's true...he's also prepping that "Crown Don't Move" EP, so this could also be the release date for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vakill-Armor Of God Update?   Vakill-Armor Of God Update? Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:39 pm

Nope, dude tweeted

"Oct is the definitely month of GOD...Get your pre order paper ready...it's official molemen inc"

So he's saying "definitely", I'm saying "maybe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vakill-Armor Of God Update?   Vakill-Armor Of God Update? Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:42 pm

"a bunny in popeyes asked me " was i still nice?"..i knocked his drink over and took one of his drumsticks.. fuck is wrong wit you"

Vakill
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Vakill-Armor Of God Update?   Vakill-Armor Of God Update? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 6:24 pm

"# vaktober niggaz....no plea coppin...take yo ass whippin like a man 3:52 PM Aug 14th via web

# vaktober baby!!!!! AOG!!! 7:50 AM Aug 14th via web

# vaktober is among yall 7:46 PM Aug 13th via web

# make sure yall go cop ma bunny freddie gibbs EP.. SHIT IS MAGMA 2:21 PM Aug 13th via web

# OCTOBERRRRRR...the wait is almost over.. THANK GOD 1:50 PM Aug 13th via web

# @SourDeez5 couple rap niggaz delinquent on they pussy dues.. collection plate coming around in OCTOBER..FUCK YOU PAY ME!!! 12:38 PM Aug 13th via web in reply to SourDeez5

# OCTUBRE...SPANISH MUHFUKKAS..LMAO 12:24 PM Aug 13th via web

# OCTOBERFEST... it's commin..ARMOR.. no stark 12:20 PM Aug 13th via web

# WE want yall to hear and see this shit as bad as yall wanna hear it....trust me 11:44 AM Aug 13th via web

# OCTOBER PEOPLE... THAT'S WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN...I WILL KEEP CAMPAIGNING IT SO NOW YOU KNOW I AM NOT BULLSHITTIN WIT U..FTW x 2 11:16 AM Aug 13th via web"

Sounds like something is happening in October, lol

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vakill-Armor Of God Update?   Vakill-Armor Of God Update? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 6:25 pm

I predict an October 12th release date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vakill-Armor Of God Update?   Vakill-Armor Of God Update? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vakill-Armor Of God Update?
Page 1 of 1