Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem - Relapse

Go down 
+5
Esco
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
Shaun
Jason
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 6:51 pm

Tech N9ne, Em, and Royce on the same track would put me in cardiac arrest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:27 pm

Truthfully I always preferred Em on the beatminerz type shit and the Bass Brothers beats he did in the beginning but he meshes well with Dre. I still haven't heard this because it's not release day yet.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:10 am

"Truthfully I always preferred Em on the beatminerz type shit and the Bass Brothers beats"

Co-sign!! Nothing like that old boom bap shit he used to do. I don't mind Dre at all, but at least mix some variety on the album.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:48 am

I'd like to hear more variety, too, but this album is dope. I'll be buying for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 9:30 am

I'll be buying this...but the tracks I've heard so far plus "Insane" kinda makes me doubt this is as hype as SS is making it out to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 10:40 am

I've cooled on it a little, but he still has it man. Wait until you hear tracks like Beautiful, Medicine Ball, Underground, etc.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:01 pm

"I've cooled on it a little, but he still has it man. Wait until you hear tracks like Beautiful, Medicine Ball, Underground, etc."

No doubt Steve. I'll be getting this as well. Tracks after number 7 shows that Em still has it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:12 pm

"
I've cooled on it a little, but he still has it man. Wait until you hear tracks like Beautiful, Medicine Ball, Underground, etc.
"

Those are probably 3 out of my top 5 on the album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:26 pm

It's dec so far. He obviously put a lot of effort into this one. I like all the scratching on this album too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 9:42 pm

I think the biggest argument will be is Relapse or The Eminem Show better. It will fall right below MM's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 1:57 pm

After listening to this album 3 times since downloading it, I've given it a 4.25 star rating. That makes it the 3rd best album of the year for me behind Padded Room and UGK For Life. It's only got about 3 skip tracks, and the skits are a bit annoying, but overall the album is a banger. The production is top notch and Em packs more heat than the oven door on many tracks.

I'd say that this is his Stillmatic. Meaning that he bounced back nicely after that dud Encore, which was his Nastradamus. It's better than the Eminem Show and LIGHT YEARS better than Encore, but not quite as good as the MMLP (my personal favorite from him) or the SSLP.

Favorite Tracks:
Underground
Medicine Ball
Bagpipes From Bagdad
Same Song & Dance
Beautiful
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 3:56 pm

Im not checkin for this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 6:33 pm

I'm shocked Trotter, why WOULDN'T you check for a major lable album?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 7:09 pm

N3R0, Trotter isn't as close minded as people think. Untitled was his favorite album of last year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 7:36 pm

LMFAO.

You know I heard that somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:05 am

So will this be the album to resurrect hip hop?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 6:18 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
So will this be the album to resurrect hip hop?

Does it have to be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:50 pm

Rukus, I have missed your bear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:51 pm

Only songs i liked on the album

Old Time Sake
We Made You

Hate that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 12:25 am

youre gay gza
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 12:30 am

Steve wrote:
youre gay gza

your a fag steve, thank god we are not on your shitty ass forum anymore. fucking douche bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 12:34 am

lol, gza is super sensitive tonight. he must have gotten an extra hard ass pounding from his steamy oil buddies.

you do the impossible and make kool john look likable. it's quite a challenge but you do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 12:35 am

Steve wrote:
lol, gza is super sensitive tonight. he must have gotten an extra hard ass pounding from his steamy oil buddies.

you do the impossible and make kool john look likable. it's quite a challenge but you do it.

nah your going around calling people gay for no fucking reason. fuck i did the same thing you did but you acted first, what im supposed to just like you say whatever the fuck you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 12:46 am

gza, you're the vernon of these boards. sad but true. no one listens to anything you have to say musically, and you randomly show up and spaz on people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 12:48 am

Steve wrote:
gza, you're the vernon of these boards. sad but true. no one listens to anything you have to say musically, and you randomly show up and spaz on people.

you randomly came outta no where to attack me. no one like your dumb ass either so it dont mean much coming for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 8:39 am

Yeah Cory you're just a cock now. Don't know what crawled into your ass made a bunch of noise and died, but you should probably pluck it with the quickness. OR just keep being a huge cock. You'd probably prefer the latter, so don't bitch...douche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 12:07 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Rukus, I have missed your bear.

lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 2:19 pm

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 4:32 pm

I have officially bought and listened and it hits 4.5 solidly. 2 weaker tracks are the lead singles - but overall vintage and dope eminem here. Go get it, cuz I told you to.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 5:55 pm

"I have officially bought and listened and it hits 4.5 solidly. 2 weaker tracks are the lead singles - but overall vintage and dope eminem here. Go get it, cuz I told you to."

You hit the nail on the head with that. This is vintage Em. As a matter of fact, I picked it up 30 min ago at the local Bestbuy.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 7:06 pm

I loved this album, it's amazing to me dude has been away for 4 or 5 years and his lyrics are on point. Also you could tell which song he did later in the process because lyrically they were fire. So I'm looking forward to part two.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 7:09 pm

This album is dope as hell. Em's lyrics are so sharp on this album. 4.5 stars for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 7:10 pm

Relaspe- 4.25 stars
Blackout 2- 4 stars
Back On My B.S.- 3.5 stars
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 7:12 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Relaspe- 4.25 stars
Blackout 2- 4 stars

Was your Busta missing the last track?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 7:33 pm

"Was your Busta missing the last track?"

Y'all actually bought that? I thought that CD was really weak for Busta. I would say that is his worst one yet.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 7:54 pm

Bold Statement: Relapse is the best production Em's ever had

Dr. Dre is fucking unreal on this

overall i think the albums really good, it kinda surprised me cuz i didnt think i was gonna be able to get past the accent.

Id give it probly a 4.25, i hope Relapse 2 is less of the accent and it could be a classic..."Underground" may be one of Em's best songs IMO, i really like number 12 (im blanking on the name), Same song and Dance, Bagpipes, Deja Vu, Hello, Beautiful, and Old Times Sake too....3 Am is dope too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:34 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Relaspe- 4.25 stars
Blackout 2- 4 stars

Was your Busta missing the last track?

Apparently, We Made It was supposed to be the last track but Busta only put it on the iTunes release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:38 pm

J. Harris wrote:
"Was your Busta missing the last track?"

Y'all actually bought that? I thought that CD was really weak for Busta. I would say that is his worst one yet.

Actually I didn't buy it, but I would have if the leak wasn't available. I'm glad it was.

I thought it was above average. Not great but not his worst. That title belongs to "It Ain't Safe No More". That one was 100% pure garbage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:51 pm

I heard a dude complaining about a track missing, too, Terry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse   Eminem - Relapse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem - Relapse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2