Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!   Fri 06 Aug 2010, 5:26 pm

Looks like I'm running this section of the forum. Basically this section will compile "classic" threads. Some things that would make a thread "classic" would be if they are hilarious, heated, revealing/informational, or just extremely good discussions. I'm also going to link to some classic threads on Amazon so that some new members can see where we came from, and those that have been around can relive some fun times.

Any help finding/recommending threads is welcome and will be greatly appreciated.

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!   Fri 06 Aug 2010, 5:35 pm

Give me 2 or 3 days to get this place fully running.

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!   Fri 06 Aug 2010, 5:47 pm

take your time - no rush -appreciate the help, plus I know tons of those threads are buried.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!   Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:47 pm

This section is getting realer by the minute.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1