Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!!   Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 8:20 pm

Certifiable 5 star banger!!!! The Jacka - Jack Artist. Even y'll East Coast fools will like this man. DL it or lemme know if you need help "finding" it. He is sellin it for 10 shipped on his Myspace page.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!!   Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:50 pm

i got this album around the time Tear Gas came out thanks to SRP's rec, its a dope ass album, around 4.5 for me
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!!   Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 10:57 pm

I should check it out soon. I bought "Tear Gas" last year on SRP's rec and I love that album.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!!   Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 8:08 pm

Yeah Steve. The Jack Artist was and still is dope. I remember when it dropped five years back. I was bumping that for a month straight.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!!   Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 12:53 am

I been rec'n jacka for years... bout time its lanind on some def ears. Hahhahahahahhahaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!!   Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad Props to SRP on this, you need to hear this NOW!!!!!
Page 1 of 1