Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history Empty
PostSubject: Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history   Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 2:26 am

It was fucking CRAZY!!!

Chael Sonnen dominated Anderson Silva throughout the entire fight when all of a sudden, Silva pulled out the win in the last two minutes of the final round with a triangle choke submission. I've never seen anything like it before! For the MMA fans who haven't seen this fight, you need to go to YouTube or wherever you can find it online and watch this shit. It was fucking incredible!! I'd bet ANYTHING that there's gonna be a rematch.
Back to top Go down
hipp0319
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
hipp0319

PostSubject: Re: Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history   Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 6:25 pm

the whole night was GREAT fights....matt hughes making a name for himself again as well as the comeback by struve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history   Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 6:35 pm

hipp0319 wrote:
the whole night was GREAT fights....matt hughes making a name for himself again as well as the comeback by struve

Hughes has already made a name for himself, he's a Hall Of Famer. It'd be nice to see him fight GSP again.

I agree with you about the card though, great fights from top to bottom. The Stefan Struve comeback was awesome, and Junior Del Santos looks like someone who can go toe to toe with Brock Lesnar. Provided Brock retains against Cain Velasquez (which I'm sure he will) Brock/Junior will be a tremendous matchup.

Also, James Toney vs Randy Couture in 3 weeks!!! It'll be interesting to see what "Lights Out" can do in the octogon. My money's on Couture though.
Back to top Go down
hipp0319
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
hipp0319

PostSubject: Re: Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history   Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 12:02 am

yea i want randy to keep it standing as long as possible but if couture gets him down its over....and cant wait to see bj penn get beaten off again only fighter i hate
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history   Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 4:53 am

Pause
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history   Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 12:10 pm

Unfortunately I missed the fight. I'll try to find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history   Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silva vs Sonnen: The illest ending in UFC history
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: