Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included Empty
PostSubject: Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included   Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

Looks like Mystikal might possibly have one of the best albums to drop this year. Check out this link with him and Mannie Fresh listening to beats. Personally, I can't wait for this album to drop!

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMvjZ7lHrfY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included   Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:58 pm

ALl those beats were fucking incredible, God DAYUM! Mannie is CRIMINALLY underrated as a producer
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included   Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:24 am

yessir, mannie def dose his thang on production. he just needs to have the right lyricist drop the verses and its a guaranteed slapper.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included   Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 11:15 pm

That last beat Mystikal freestyled to was insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included   Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 11:35 pm

They were all insanely dope. I love this shit, and hope this album is dropped sooner than never.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included   Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:40 am

As Flavor Flav would say...Wooooooooooooow. Two of N.O.'s finest are back. I can't fuckin wait.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included   Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 8:52 pm

I never realized how underrated Mannie is. I wonder what other beats he got lying around waiting for the right MC. Shit, if Mystikal can get Fresh to produce most of (hopefully all) his album...That joint is gonna be a straight banger. I'm excited about this possibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included   Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystikal and Mannie Fresh - Freestyle and Beat Listening - Link Included
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: