Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 1:05 pm

Just want to say sorry to Pounds...I know it's no excuse but I was drunk, anyway I'm sorry it happened no matter how much we don't get along deleting you definitely isn't what I wanted. And sorry to Linker too for causing all the problems I'm sure that went along with it, you run this place really well so props to you.

Oh yeah, please unban me from chat as well, I'm still banned there (any chat mods).

P.S. - I would consider keeping MarcoPolo aka vernon gone. Here is proof he is Vernon/ a fake account: In this topic there is proof Marco switched his name, he was proud908brother, or some other name before, I remember it being one of the fake accounts that posted it before, now it's marcopolo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

" MarcoPolo says:
"Maybe you should give up trying to kill this forum. I mean, if you're so happy at the other forum, why not just post there and quit being a drag over here? It's starting to come off awfully whiny and pretentious. If you haven't noticed, many people cannot access unsecure sites at work, which is why they still post here. Productive? I've written 9 reviews recently. I'd say that's more productive than babbling about some of the useless junk we've babbled about in the past"

"but really though, why do people keep saying how this forum is dead, and the amazon popo's are alive and crackin. and praise the other site, and still come back here. i mean really, thats hella crazy, its more like those are the users who cant just leave amazon alone. its just a website, its just a rap forum, and its just full of people who you would never meet, yall arent missing anything here on the amazon forum, so if you dont like it, stop coming on here b**hin like hoes!"

***********CO-SIGN************** "

Also Linker, it appears someone is impersonating you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The first poster is a "J. Linker"
Back to top Go down

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 9:22 pm

Man, 34 of you mother fuckers see this shit, and not one mother fucker says a word? Man...
Back to top Go down

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 9:28 pm

I'm not too sure that Marco Polo is Vernon, I think he's Proud Brotha.

But anyway, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 9:42 pm

You and your Trotter-like conspiricies...
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 11:18 pm

I agree with KJ, don't think Marco Polo is Vernon. Vernon posted real douchy comments and was always riding mainstream ass. MP doesn't really do that.
Back to top Go down

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 2:00 am

MarcoPolo says he's Cut Chemist...are there any other Cut Chemists in the building?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 2:02 am

But, MarcoPolo changed his name on Amazon and said ish about the new forums. So even it it's not Lopez...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:46 am

Esco wrote:
I agree with KJ, don't think Marco Polo is Vernon. Vernon posted real douchy comments and was always riding mainstream ass. MP doesn't really do that.

Cosign.

Don't sweat the deletion, Steve. It was not too cool, but at least you were upfront about it. We can go back to our pointless bickering now. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: