Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster)) Empty
PostSubject: new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster))   new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster)) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 6:40 pm

track is dope as fuck

http://www.mediafire.com/?ly735y15yf4e3tf

i can fuck with this flow from Twista
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster))   new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster)) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 8:18 pm

Fuck yeah! Slang, you read my mind, man. I was just wondering what Twista was up to. I've always loved his shit. It's funny how this flow is actually a "fast flow" for a typical spitter but its slowed down for Twista. I'm def diggin it, though. I'm glad he's still fuckin with Traxster, even though this beat sounds like it was all No ID. Any word on an album release soon?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster))   new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster)) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 8:21 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Fuck yeah! Slang, you read my mind, man. I was just wondering what Twista was up to. I've always loved his shit. It's funny how this flow is actually a "fast flow" for a typical spitter but its slowed down for Twista. I'm def diggin it, though. I'm glad he's still fuckin with Traxster, even though this beat sounds like it was all No ID. Any word on an album release soon?

supposedly this is off his album coming "The Perfect Storm" dropping October 26th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster))   new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Twista track ft. Raekwon "The Heat" DOPE (prod. No I.D. & the Legendary Traxster))
Page 1 of 1