Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 12:15 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 12:16 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZjfmWlkVvI&p=844CFC73C87F8DD2&playnext=1&index=44

The link itself for those who cant see it
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 12:17 am

Ok, now I see the video.

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 1:49 am

Steve watches Tosh.0
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 2:02 am

Jeff wrote:
Steve watches Tosh.0

WMFGTD

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 4:36 am

The noises coming from that kid!! I think he might really be an Orc trapped in a human body!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:17 am

that's actually Steve's reaction when he's told that All Eyez On Me is only 3 stars

LOL

calm down my dude!

what would this forum be without myself and KJ??

Well Steve would continue sucking his own dick, everyone would continue sucking Norf's dick...Slaine would really be a top 5 emcee....Terry would still be feminine....Tranny would still be well Tranny....lil joseph would actually be thought of as "intelligent"..... Shaun would be considered "old school".......Esco would be everyone's personal DJ.......Myestro's music would be considered "mainstream".....Jeffrey would have everyone on here convinced that the midwest region has created the best hip-hop......Jason would make everyone listen to at least one Silver Jews album...Linker would have everyone believing that hip-hop started in Raleigh........Pedro would say he's black and from the Bronx......this entire place would be BORING and BLAND......

we bring style and energy to this joint......we should be admin....without us there is no damn forum....REAL talk!

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:19 am

D.Powell wrote:

Smarter

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:20 am

smh @ feminine, LOL!

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:22 am

nah....it would be more sensitive though because of "dudes" like you Terry....you have a bunch of feminine stuff inside you man....no doubt about that...do you even really like girls??
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:26 am

Nah, I'm not the one who flips out over small stupid stuff. I'm not the one who can't take a joke. I'm not the one who was so distraught that i went as far as PMing another forum user asking if i should stay on the forum. "sensitive" doesn't describe me, but good try though. I had nothing to do with this thread. You're the one who felt it was inportant to bring my name into it.

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:28 am

I have NEVER pm'ed anyone asking if I should stay on the forum....and since your admin then go and show me where I did that??? your lying again as usual....but I'm not lying when I say your feminine....as far as jokes....that's all I ever do Terry is joke and you and your boyfriends get destroyed and get upset...I love to joke all damn day...what are you talking about?? like Slick Rick said "STOP LYING"
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:31 am

D.Powell wrote:
I have NEVER pm'ed anyone asking if I should stay on the forum....and since your admin then go and show me where I did that??? your lying again as usual....but I'm not lying when I say your feminine....as far as jokes....that's all I ever do Terry is joke and you and your boyfriends get destroyed and get upset...I love to joke all damn day...what are you talking about?? like Slick Rick said "STOP LYING"

I never said you did, but someone on this forum has. That is the epitome of sensitive.

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:36 am

LOL....

yeah that is kinda true....no arguments with that one!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:39 am

D.Powell wrote:
LOL....

yeah that is kinda true....no arguments with that one!

Yeah man, I mean no disrespect to the person who did that, but it was "sensitive".

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 9:48 am

lmao @ Powell

[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 9:49 am

Half wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Steve watches Tosh.0

WMFGTD

M...?

But, indeed.

[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 11:20 am

I'm just messin' around doggs. I put Powell in my top 5 posters, and KJ in my top 15!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 12:06 pm

And the mojority of the world feels the same way, baby bubba!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 12:09 pm

I love how Steve likes to pretend he doesn't play for their team. Smh.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 4:44 pm

D.Powell wrote:
nah....it would be more sensitive though because of "dudes" like you Terry....you have a bunch of feminine stuff inside you man....no doubt about that...do you even really like girls??

lmao at "dudes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:08 pm

D.Powell wrote:
that's actually Steve's reaction when he's told that All Eyez On Me is only 3 stars

LOL

calm down my dude!

Well Steve would continue sucking his own dick, everyone would continue sucking Norf's dick...Slaine would really be a top 5 emcee....Terry would still be feminine....Tranny would still be well Tranny....lil joseph would actually be thought of as "intelligent"..... Shaun would be considered "old school".......Esco would be everyone's personal DJ.......Myestro's music would be considered "mainstream".....Jeffrey would have everyone on here convinced that the midwest region has created the best hip-hop......Jason would make everyone listen to at least one Silver Jews album...Linker would have everyone believing that hip-hop started in Raleigh........Pedro would say he's black and from the Bronx......this entire place would be BORING and BLAND......

we bring style and energy to this joint......we should be admin....without us there is no damn forum....REAL talk!

Now that's some REAL MOTHERFUCKIN TALK right there!!! Fuck the bitch ass haters. This forum without me and Powell would be like the Patriots without Brady and Belichick. Straight up garbage!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:09 pm

Didn't the Pats do good without Brady? Looks like one of you is replacable until playoff time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:12 pm

Shaun wrote:
Didn't the Pats do good without Brady? Looks like one of you is replacable until playoff time.

But them foolz didn't make the playoffs, and without him AND Belichick they'd be the motherfuckin New Orleans Saints!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:13 pm

Yeah, but the AFC was stacked that year. I think. And, don't call out the Lions. Slang will defend them to the death somehow

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:15 pm

Shaun wrote:
Yeah, but the AFC was stacked that year. I think. And, don't call out the Lions. Slang will defend them to the death somehow

The lions? Looks like he said Raiders

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:18 pm

smh

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:29 pm

Half wrote:
Shaun wrote:

The lions? Looks like he said Raiders

LOL, I had said Lions at first but then switched it to Raiders. Either way, y'all get my drift Big Grin

And who the fuck edited my post????
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:36 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

lmao at "dudes"

How could I have forgotten what you would do without us Slang??? my bad man

you would have unprotected sex with RZA......lol and get pregnant
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:38 pm

psh. Without us? What do you think he's doing when posting about Wu on here?

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:39 pm

lol that's true Shaun!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 6:34 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Shaun wrote:

But them foolz didn't make the playoffs, and without him AND Belichick they'd be the motherfuckin New Orleans Saints!

Super Bowl Champs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 6:47 pm

Myestro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Super Bowl Champs?

Shaun's punk ass edited my post, I had said Oakland Raiders!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 6:49 pm

Whoa. Wasn't me, good sir. I would've changed it to the Giants... lol

Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 6:57 pm

M.Smith's reaction to people on Amazon
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 7:05 pm

lounge wrote:
M.Smith's reaction to people on Amazon

Haha! Too true.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 7:06 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Super Bowl Champs?

Shaun's punk ass edited my post, I had said Oakland Raiders!

I was gonna say... That makes more sense then. Someone did that to one of my posts too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 7:08 pm

Shaun wrote:

SMH, I should have said the Bills!!!!

It was probably Terry or SRP then.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:09 pm

whoever changed it to the Saints i applaud you, i just read it for the first time and laughed my ass off thinking that they just won the SB and he listed them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:16 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
whoever changed it to the Saints i applaud you, i just read it for the first time and laughed my ass off thinking that they just won the SB and he listed them

SMFH
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:54 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Shaun wrote:

SMH, I should have said the Bills!!!!

It was probably Terry or SRP then.

It wasn't me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJs reaction when someone disses NYC