Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/ Empty
PostSubject: Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/   Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/ Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/   Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/ Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 9:59 pm

I saw that clip a long time ago Steve. That's nothing new. Rakim said that way back when the song was made. It's all gravy though because no beef ever came from that.

Rakim was just saying that Nas should have talked to him before making the song, and I actually agree with that. They've worked together since then on that song "Classic" with those two, KRS-One, and Kanye so there's no beef between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/   Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/ Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 10:02 pm

Oh Sad

I was hoping to create a paradox in your universe, sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/   Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/ Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 10:02 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/   Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Powell n kj....what now????????????????/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: