Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAX

Go down 
+2
Myestro
T. Myers
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

LAX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAX   LAX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:13 pm

Steve wrote:
Clear to who? You are the only person I have ever heard say that, and his albums are all critically acclaimed. Hata

I'm the only person who's ever said Game's production has carried him? Wow Steve, I never knew you were such a Game stan.

I don't dislike him but he's not an elite MC. There are tons of guys that are better lyrically. He's a decent storyteller with a cool flow but that's about the extent of his skill. Yes, his albums are all critically acclaimed but I think that has to do more with his production than his lyrics. I like Game, but I don't think he's a GREAT rapper. A good one, yes. But not great.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

LAX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAX   LAX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:21 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Steve wrote:
Clear to who? You are the only person I have ever heard say that, and his albums are all critically acclaimed. Hata

I'm the only person who's ever said Game's production has carried him? Wow Steve, I never knew you were such a Game stan.

I don't dislike him but he's not an elite MC. There are tons of guys that are better lyrically. He's a decent storyteller with a cool flow but that's about the extent of his skill. Yes, his albums are all critically acclaimed but I think that has to do more with his production than his lyrics. I like Game, but I don't think he's a GREAT rapper. A good one, yes. But not great.

Actually I think a lot of reviews point to his lyrics when they talk about what they like about him. Also, he drops some pretty good punchlines from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

LAX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAX   LAX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 9:18 pm

Hes still above average when we look at the rap game as a whole and include everyone whos out there. He may not be elite but hes better then a lot of the other shit out there. I got this about at 4 stars. I would also say his other 2 albums are about 4 stars, and i have played all three albums at least twice this summer.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

LAX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAX   LAX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 9:25 pm

Cory wrote:
Hes still above average when we look at the rap game as a whole and include everyone whos out there. He may not be elite but hes better then a lot of the other shit out there. I got this about at 4 stars. I would also say his other 2 albums are about 4 stars, and i have played all three albums at least twice this summer.

I'd give 4.5 to his first two.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

LAX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAX   LAX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 4:49 pm

I would say that Game is a good rapper. However, I have LAX at #3 behind Documentary and Doctor's Advocate....The Documentary 4.5, Doctor's Advocate 4 and LAX 3.5. My problem with Game is IMO he isn't doing anything to get better. Everything I hear from him sounds the same. If you have heard any of the tracks that are suppose to be on the 4th album, the tracks even sound worse than what was on LAX and I think that's why it keeps getting pushed back. I heard one track with Game and JUstin Timberlake with Pharrell production. That's why the CD keeps getting pushed back.

And Wayne we all knew that Letter To The King would be your favorite track on LAX...lol
Back to top Go down

LAX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAX   LAX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 4:51 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I would say that Game is a good rapper. However, I have LAX at #3 behind Documentary and Doctor's Advocate....The Documentary 4.5, Doctor's Advocate 4 and LAX 3.5. My problem with Game is IMO he isn't doing anything to get better. Everything I hear from him sounds the same. If you have heard any of the tracks that are suppose to be on the 4th album, the tracks even sound worse than what was on LAX and I think that's why it keeps getting pushed back. I heard one track with Game and JUstin Timberlake with Pharrell production. That's why the CD keeps getting pushed back.

And Wayne we all knew that Letter To The King would be your favorite track on LAX...lol

As far as RED Album being pushed back, well, there has to be a reason. And yeah, Letter To The King is my favorite, lol.
Back to top Go down

LAX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAX   LAX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 4:52 pm

Half wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Steve wrote:

Actually I think a lot of reviews point to his lyrics when they talk about what they like about him. Also, he drops some pretty good punchlines from time to time.

".........with all that racket I got the US open"
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

LAX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAX   LAX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 6:17 pm

My favorite song off The Documentary ^^^
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

LAX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAX   LAX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 6:20 pm

Stunt on me I'll leave you with your chest open/Vest broken, hop in the lolo with the tec smokin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LAX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAX   LAX - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAX
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: