Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 12:25 pm

Cool album. Well done.

This is the same album as SC, Blood Doctrine, etc. K-Rino needs to stop recycling the same themes and concepts. Dude needs to MOVE ON.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 12:46 pm

I disagree, I like knowing what to expect because he does this well. He can keep doin this album til he dies and I'll be fine with that. That said, I'm not going to be upset if/when he does change his style, because this is four cds worth of dopeness.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:33 pm

:"This is the same album as SC, Blood Doctrine, etc. K-Rino needs to stop recycling the same themes and concepts. Dude needs to MOVE ON."

Uh... please explain that? I haven't heard the album yet, but BD and SC sounded nothing alike..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:34 pm

Did I say sonically, you illiterate Buffalo Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAID THEMATICALLY AND CONCEPTUALLY FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:57 pm

And, like I said, they sound nothing alike, stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:28 pm

Yep, Blood Doctrine and Solitary Confinement are two completely different records. Don't know what pipe you are smoking on steven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 4:22 pm

I hear what Steve is saying to a point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 4:34 pm

SRP & Shon complain about Powell & KJ

But they do the same thing with their faves, put on the blinders and move forward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 4:37 pm

There are no blinders. Blood Doctrine was a political, social, heavy album with one main focus. Solitary Confinement was more diverse with street tracks, love tracks, life tracks, and some political, social thrown in the mix. If anything K was on the same tip for a while before then in the 2000s, but the last two albums are very different.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 4:49 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
There are no blinders. Blood Doctrine was a political, social, heavy album with one main focus. Solitary Confinement was more diverse with street tracks, love tracks, life tracks, and some political, social thrown in the mix. If anything K was on the same tip for a while before then in the 2000s, but the last two albums are very different.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 5:15 pm

GTFOH with that shit Steve! You're just a K-RINO hater who wouldn't know real hip-hop if it crossed the road with a chicken! You know you just hate on K-RINO because you have a problem with me!

Tran is a chink
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 5:18 pm

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 5:19 pm

LMAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOA.... I ran out of ass
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 9:47 pm

hahahahahhahahhahhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...   I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to pre-empt all the K-Rino love on here...
Page 1 of 1