Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars Empty
PostSubject: SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars   SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 7:59 pm

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/album-reviews/id.1513/title.super-chron-flight-brothers-cape-verde

And HHDX loves sissy homo weird rap. That should tell you something.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars   SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 9:44 pm

lmao @ sissy homo weird rap
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars   SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:01 pm

I disagree with hiphopridedix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars   SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:15 pm

HHDX does love sissy homo weird rap. That explains the low rating
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars   SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:18 pm

On a serious note, the writers at hiphopdx are at junior year high school level. The last paragraph of that review was a cheesefest. Don't get me started on the lame quote-as-anchor bs. Not very informative either.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars   SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:12 am

Ah, atleast SCFBros, is gaining some notoriety. They have went from "Who dat?" to "Oh, I heard of them". The rating is BS, fans will likely rate it as classic and the album has the ability to pull new listeners as well. I feel their lyrics on CV were not simple but not overly complex like EL-P. Each song their lyrics balanced well with the beat. Like DOUBLE JEAPORDY that beat was high octane but Privilege still kills it. Unless youre closed-minded and just wanna hate this album like Steve theres no reason not to like CV. Ive upped all SCFB albums but laid off when I got a dissmiss response,but I'll rep CV to the death. When Norfeest slammed Emergency Powers in a way I understood were he was coming from. Norf is a guy who atleast gives a honest critique. But even he was drawn in by CV. So do you think Steve's opinion really matters? SCFB is simply holding on to the tradition of Artifacts, the Liks, Das Efx and other rappers who have no specific angle and like to get high--but theyre more comparable to Artifacts if anything.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars   SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 12:08 pm

Nice avatar Trot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars   SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 12:20 pm

Call you kj junior - I'm close minded for not liking this? Most people don't, shut yo mouth honkie
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars   SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:58 pm

Half wrote:
Nice avatar Trot

I got it just for Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars   SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCFB Accurately rated - at 3 stars
Page 1 of 1