Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"  Empty
PostSubject: NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"    NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"    NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:17 pm

I'm about to listen to this now.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"    NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:19 pm

and when you click the link just click the link under the game thing to get to the dl page
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"    NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:19 pm

another Nas track:

Spragga Benz ft. Nas - This is the way
http://www.mediafire.com/?9i673m4eqmfelz8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"    NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:20 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
and when you click the link just click the link under the game thing to get to the dl page

Already done. I'm bumping it now. Clean version or not, I'm feeling it, obviously!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"    NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:20 pm

Last Real was good, but short. He was spittin on that joint. I'm about to check out the second track now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"    NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:23 pm

Now why is this second one taking a little too long to download, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"    NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"  Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

The joint with Spragga Benz was cool. Sounds like it could've been on the Distant Relatives album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"    NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Nas track "Last Real pt. 2"
Page 1 of 1