Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?

Go down 
+6
Deanie O'Banion
Shaun
Half
T. Myers
D.Powell
Funk Seoul Brother
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who ya got
D. Powell
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_lcap29%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Kool John
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_lcap7%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Highsmith
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_lcap0%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wayne
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_lcap7%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
T. Myers
 7% [ 1 ]
SRP
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_lcap14%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Norfeest
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_lcap36%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage

Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:05 am

D. Powell
Kool John
Highsmith
Wayne
T. Myers
SRP
Norfeest

We're not just talking until 1996, and half these people on the list don't know a damn thing about the East after 2k. We'll let the forum decide.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:23 am

Tough call but I choose Powell. Bastion of knowledge when it comes to the NYC scene.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 3:31 am

I'm voting for Pac's son on this one...the problem is the dumb idiot didn't even list himself here...I wonder why?? especially when you include his "knowledge" of everything hip-hop 2007 up until now?? I mean if you want info on the latest Almighty Sin album he can give you the tracklisting and whom produced every track on it...lol...an extremely "knowledgable" fellow if I ever saw one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 7:40 am

Dang man...I vote for you, and this is the thanks I get??????

Don't get all self-conscious, I wasn't referring to you pretty boy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:05 am

Man, this is tough, but it's between Norf and Powell. I think they're both egually as knowledgable about the Golden Age and stuff, but Norf's willingness to DL in order to peep the newer stuff separates the two IMO. I'll go with Norf on this one, but it's close.

Also, KJ does deserve a mention in my book. He knows his east coast hip hop very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:07 am

I'll say its between Powell and KJ. With Wayne and Highsmith bringing up the rear.

But when I think of east coast on this forum I think of that ol battle axe Powell...lol. He wins.

Oh yeah....

Willie D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NYC
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:09 am

Funk Seoul Brother wrote:
Tough call but I choose Powell. Bastion of knowledge when it comes to the NYC scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:55 am

SRP wins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:15 am

T. Myers, he listens to both mainstream and underground east and more new shit judging from his 2010 list. Powell and KJ got the old school covered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:29 am

SMH, SRP edited my post!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:33 am

Smh at the people cancelling their votes on this thread. Powell had 5 votes 20 minutes ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:38 am

Half wrote:
Smh at the people cancelling their votes on this thread. Powell had 5 votes 20 minutes ago.

Must be Southern Rap Hoe fixing the polls.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:38 am

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Half wrote:

I don't think you can edit poll votes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:47 am

Half wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Half wrote:

I don't think you can edit poll votes

He's either editing it or getting others to vote for him. He's not even close to being an Eastern Rap Pro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:49 am

Kj wearing his extra big tinfoil hat today
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:58 am

Pedro knows himself that he doesn't know much about NYC hip-hop especially anything before 1990.....that's the crash and burn area for him, so now he's skewing the votes towards himself to make it appear that he is truly the master of this forum in all areas.....lol

Hey Pedro hows real life treating ya??? Ass Licker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:01 pm

Steve wrote:
Kj wearing his extra big tinfoil hat today

I'm just tellin it like it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:02 pm

smh.. I am not editing posts - kj you can't tell it how it is since you don't know what you are talking about. Admins also lack the ability to change or edit poll votes... we don't even know who votes for what...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:08 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
smh.. I am not editing posts - kj you can't tell it how it is since you don't know what you are talking about. Admins also lack the ability to change or edit poll votes... we don't even know who votes for what...

You're a fucking liar. You put "SRP wins" by my first post when I never said that shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:11 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

You're a fucking liar. You put "SRP wins" by my first post when I never said that shit.

I DID NOT. What do you fail to understand about that shit? That is your accusation, your guess, your lies, but I did not touch any of your posts. Someone else probably did or maybe you are just a dyslexic idiot who can't even type what you think - either option is equally as likely in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:43 pm

The only people who have the ability to do that are admins.

Shaun, Linker, and Norf were not online at the time. That only leaves you and Terry unless you've given someone else that status.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:44 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
The only people who have the ability to do that are admins.

Shaun, Linker, and Norf were not online at the time. That only leaves you and Terry unless you've given someone else that status.

I'm an admin and Yogi is too. I didn't make the edit though.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:51 pm

why in world is Yogi an admin?? what are the requirements?? just curious...lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:52 pm

D.Powell wrote:

Cause he's smarter than the average bear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:52 pm

D.Powell wrote:

Being younger than 70. Sorry powell.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:53 pm

I vote for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:55 pm

Yeah how did Yog become a admin.? We should start voting on who are admins. Only mature mofo's need that title.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:56 pm

lol @ Pedro

seriously though why is jellystone an admin??? how about Romped is he one too?? and why is Norf one?? he's too busy to even be recognized on this forum anymore so why is he retaining that title?? as a business owner I would have fired his ass along time ago for lack of participation.....please don't tell me that joseph is one too?? oh shit!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:57 pm

D.Powell wrote:
lol @ Pedro

seriously though why is jellystone an admin??? how about Romped is he one too?? and why is Norf one?? he's too busy to even be recognized on this forum anymore so why is he retaining that title?? as a business owner I would have fired his ass along time ago for lack of participation.....please don't tell me that joseph is one too?? oh shit!

Neither are admins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:57 pm

Yogi was made admin to hook up the smileys. Fuck you 3

calm down fools... if anyone really wants to be admin PM me and let me know why you feel you should be admin and what you bringing to the table.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:58 pm

I don't know enough about computers to be one Powell, Yogi does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:58 pm

We (theforum) should pick our admins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:00 pm

we the admins know whats good for you guys. trust. If anyone really wants to be admin I said what they can do to apply. Otherwise you need to have a special skill or be jumped in by the CBM.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:03 pm

I wish we(the forum) could get rid of Linker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:05 pm

yeah, I fucking hate that he is the owner.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:24 pm

Linker needs to transfer ownership rights to me, damnit
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 9:28 pm

Gotta go with Norfeest. Simply for how deep his recs go. I've heard about so many obscure east coast gems from the guy....
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 6:34 am

Im the true East Coast pro. Im like Kool Kieth , I get no credit. Im always up on the latest ground breaking stuff from the east. And my knowledge of the history is impeccable. Powell and KJ don't know s**t. Especailly KJ, I doubt he even likes rap.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:40 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Im the true East Coast pro. Im like Kool Kieth , I get no credit. Im always up on the latest ground breaking stuff from the east. And my knowledge of the history is impeccable. Powell and KJ don't know s**t. Especailly KJ, I doubt he even likes rap.

Monstas Island Czars

Tommy Gunn

A Penny For Your Thoughts

He He

Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 10:57 am

D.Powell wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

Monstas Island Czars

Tommy Gunn

He He

Whats your recs? You got nothing just dwell on the old school. I know all about that stuff too. Ultramagnetic, Father MC,Crazy Cray, Schooly D, ect,ect,. Teminator X the valley of the jeep beats. Most these cats hear about these groups via the internet and then run around like their rap pros. But Im the best when it comes to genre busting new groups. Right SuperChron Flight Bros. is the best rap group in NY now. You can thank me later.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:05 am

D.Powell wrote:
lol @ Pedro

I aggree with you there. Theres more admins than regular posters. There should be 2 admins, and one honorary Admin. Norf admin status is too suspect. Maybe cause people cling to his balls so much. Shawn issa yesman so thats understandable. SRP is an attention is an attention hog. And I dont know what the f**k TMyers does.

Also admins need to go out and get new members. Put HH4life out there.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:19 pm

I got the most experience in running a forum. Why even question me being admin. The only reason you say anything bout my status is cuz you hate on wut I prefer musically. So I guess based on that one reason I shouldn't be one. Never mind the fact that I know watt I'm doing, right haterz?

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:20 pm

Btw. My vote went to norf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:37 pm

LMAO @ that Muttley pic! That should be included in the smilies.

And fuck Trotter and his wack ass taste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:40 pm

Trotter - why do you censor yourself when you say "fuck" and "shit"?
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:48 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
lol @ Pedro

I aggree with you there. Theres more admins than regular posters. There should be 2 admins, and one honorary Admin. Norf admin status is too suspect. Maybe cause people cling to his balls so much. Shawn issa yesman so thats understandable. SRP is an attention is an attention hog. And I dont know what the f**k TMyers does.

It would be easier to get new members if someone didn't have to approve them b4 they get in. Not sure if that is still going on but if so we need to change that.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:50 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
lol @ Pedro

It would be easier to get new members if someone didn't have to approve them b4 they get in. Not sure if that is still going on but if so we need to change that.

Yeah we should turn it off for a few weeks and see what happens
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:32 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
I got the most experience in running a forum. Why even question me being admin. The only reason you say anything bout my status is cuz you hate on wut I prefer musically. So I guess based on that one reason I shouldn't be one. Never mind the fact that I know watt I'm doing, right haterz?

Laughing My Ass Off

Yogi your a perfect example of a brain on drugs......MAJOR drugs my dude...extreme drugs/recreational drugs...shit all kinds of damn drugs...but my opinion of your musical "tastes" or lack there of have nothing to do with my opinion on why your an admin...let's get that straight right away Beavis....

from what I can see your one hell of a smiley designer and I love using those things so if thats what you do then I guess thats what you do and it's all good I guess...keep doing you man!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:37 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

Monstas Island Czars

Tommy Gunn

He He

Whats your recs? You got nothing just dwell on the old school. I know all about that stuff too. Ultramagnetic, Father MC,Crazy Cray, Schooly D, ect,ect,. Teminator X the valley of the jeep beats. Most these cats hear about these groups via the internet and then run around like their rap pros. But Im the best when it comes to genre busting new groups. Right SuperChron Flight Bros. is the best rap group in NY now. You can thank me later.

Tell me what's the hottest thing those dudes have out now Trotter so I can put it on order today

as for rec's I don't do that...I'll let you guys keep me up to date but I know plenty about the new school my dude....I buy waaay more new music then your downloading/ looking for 2 cent albums ass does Trotter and you know this too already: SUPPORT HIP-HOP my dude or shut the fuck up! plain and simple man

oh and I'm waiting to get that groups HOTTEST shit out from you...the last time I trusted in you I got Megalon....and I wasn't too impressed by him Trotter so hopefully this will be a much better look!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:27 pm

D.Powell wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

Yogi your a perfect example of a brain on drugs......MAJOR drugs my dude...extreme drugs/recreational drugs...shit all kinds of damn drugs...but my opinion of your musical "tastes" or lack there of have nothing to do with my opinion on why your an admin...let's get that straight right away Beavis....

from what I can see your one hell of a smiley designer and I love using those things so if thats what you do then I guess thats what you do and it's all good I guess...keep doing you man!

Ummm thanx.... I think.... Hahhahahahha. And btw the only "drugs" I be on is weed, beer, and tobacco. I don't think there's anything major with any of those. Blazed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next