Hip-Hop 4 Life
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who ya got
Cise
42%
 42% [ 5 ]
Romped
58%
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
 

AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 8:39 pm

I don't care for Cise from his N***** days, he never recovered to me.

B Shaw has terrible listening tastes. No vote for now.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 8:45 pm

Cise
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Cise
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 8:58 pm

Romped wins.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
avatar

Posts : 2232
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 41
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 9:04 pm

I'll go with Cise.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
avatar

Posts : 5364
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 36
Location : Minneapolis, MN

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 9:08 pm

Hmmm, another tough one. Cise and I have more similar tastes, so he would probably win. But I like Shaw's comments and I tend to agree with him on many things. Like that status of Outkast's debut for instance.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
avatar

Posts : 2569
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 27
Location : Syncopated City, FL

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 10:29 pm

I haz fanz.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
avatar

Posts : 6865
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 241
Location : A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Wed 01 Sep 2010, 10:52 pm

I guess I missed out on some Cise controversy and since he listened to some Squarepusher I'll vote for him. Romped is cool though

_________________
a.k.a AFutureWithoutAPast, Kendrick Davis

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
avatar

Posts : 3898
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 39
Location : Adventuring...

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 9:48 pm

Half wrote:
I guess I missed out on some Cise controversy and since he listened to some Turdpusher I'll vote for him. Romped is cool though

You would vote for him based on that!

I don't really know much about either, all I've gathered is that Romped likes the west coast funky stuff. I could be wrong about that though. I'll abstain from sex.

I mean voting!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
avatar

Posts : 6865
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 241
Location : A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 9:57 pm

Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:
I guess I missed out on some Cise controversy and since he listened to some Turdpusher I'll vote for him. Romped is cool though

You would vote for him based on that!

I don't really know much about either, all I've gathered is that Romped likes the west coast funky stuff. I could be wrong about that though. I'll abstain from sex.

I mean voting!

Turdpusher's early stuff is legit IMO. You may like it actually.

_________________
a.k.a AFutureWithoutAPast, Kendrick Davis

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
avatar

Posts : 3898
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 39
Location : Adventuring...

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 10:04 pm

Half wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:
I guess I missed out on some Cise controversy and since he listened to some Turdpusher I'll vote for him. Romped is cool though

You would vote for him based on that!

I don't really know much about either, all I've gathered is that Romped likes the west coast funky stuff. I could be wrong about that though. I'll abstain from sex.

I mean voting!

Turdpusher's early stuff is legit HOMO. You may like it actually.

Oohhh, I might have to check it out then!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
avatar

Posts : 6865
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 241
Location : A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 10:06 pm

Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:
I guess I missed out on some Cise controversy and since he listened to some Turdpusher I'll vote for him. Romped is cool though

You would vote for him based on that!

I don't really know much about either, all I've gathered is that Romped likes the west coast funky stuff. I could be wrong about that though. I'll abstain from sex.

I mean voting!

Turdpusher's early stuff is legit HOMO. You may like it actually.

Oohhh, I might have to check it out then!

Start with Hard Homo Daddy

_________________
a.k.a AFutureWithoutAPast, Kendrick Davis

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
avatar

Posts : 3898
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 39
Location : Adventuring...

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 10:07 pm

Half wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:
I guess I missed out on some Cise controversy and since he listened to some Turdpusher I'll vote for him. Romped is cool though

You would vote for him based on that!

I don't really know much about either, all I've gathered is that Romped likes the west coast funky stuff. I could be wrong about that though. I'll abstain from sex.

I mean voting!

Turdpusher's early stuff is legit HOMO. You may like it actually.

Oohhh, I might have to check it out then!

Start with Hard Homo Daddy

Nice, I'll look at getting that in my system.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
avatar

Posts : 2569
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 27
Location : Syncopated City, FL

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 10:50 pm

His first album is decent but after that he goes way off the deep end.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
avatar

Posts : 1436
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 41
Location : Elbows Deep In KJ's Mom's Stank Cooch. Pew!!

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Fri 03 Sep 2010, 1:01 am

romped. thats my boi. if i voted any other way I'd feel like a dick

_________________




Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
avatar

Posts : 2589
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Between a rock and hard place

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Fri 03 Sep 2010, 11:16 am

Funk Seoul Brother wrote:
His first album is decent but after that he goes way off the deep end.


I hate your Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
avatar

Posts : 2569
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 27
Location : Syncopated City, FL

PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   Fri 03 Sep 2010, 11:36 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:



I hate your Avatar.

What's wrong with Wobbuffet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)   

Back to top Go down
 
8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise) vs. 9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nick Manasseh & Mc Brother Culture: Flex Dub Club, Austria. 24th March 2003
» Richie Spice, Chuck Fender, Brother Banner Live
» MC Spyder's B'Day Bash:Darkhouse '96
» Guns N’ Roses Meet Amy Winehouse in ‘November Rehab’ Mash-Up
» The Funk Brothers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: