Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank K-Rino's Discog

Go down 
+9
MURDERGHOST
Tic706
PKT
Jack of Spades
Dang! Trotter
Cold Loungin
Shaun
T. Myers
Half
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 1:12 pm

Man, i could have swore he was a member, but i guess i was wrong. I will remove it from my list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 3:04 pm

Yeah he was on like 2-3 songs thats it. I think they tried to use his name to promote it more.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:14 am

Time traveller-My favorite

BLOOD doctrine- no 2

Book No. 7

Worst Rapper Alive.

Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 9:35 am

Anything new drop from this kat recently?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 9:36 am

Annihilation Of The Evil Machine
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 6:34 pm

Stories - 5/5
Danger zone - 5/5
K-Rino - 4.75/5
Time Traveller - 4.5/5 (production is not so good in this one)
Solitary Confinement - 4.5/5 (same as Time traveller)

Haven't heard others, maybe i will get No Mercy next.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 6:36 pm

PKT is my favorite new poster, officially. You should get Blood Doctrine next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 10:31 pm

I have never met anyone who like that Rno self titled album. To me that is clearly his weakest. He wasn't that focused and the beats are pretty bland. Some had a west coast feel which did not work for him imo.

I say get Blood Doc, Worst Rapper Alvie, or Book Number 7 next.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 12:44 pm

I'm on this one as "guest" due to some asshole deleting my old profile during a bitch rage.

Anyway, I updated my rankings.

Annihilation of the Evil Machine
Stories From The Black Book
Time Traveler
Danger Zone
Solitary Confinement
Fear No Evil
Blood Doctrine
Worst Rapper Alive
Alien Baby
Triple Darkness Vol. 1 (Wrecktime)
No Mercy
Book Number 7
COD (w/Dope E)
Triple Darkness Vol. 2 (The Lyrics)
Hitt List
K-Rino
The Day Of The Storm (on deck haven't heard yet)

I will have to think of the ratings. He has no sure shot 5 star albums in my book but he has a lot of 4.25-4.75 albums. One of the best hip hop catalogs ever.

Oh and just like Shaun for some damn reason I have not listened to TD Vol. 3 enough to fairly rank it. It was the coaliton version of the series so maybe thats why.
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 7:52 pm

I just got into K-Rino's music a few months ago...

Dude is too dope... something about his voice just draws me into his lyrics...

I plan on buying more of his releases... right now I been checking out most of his stuff

On Spotify...

I thank U all for the recommendations...
Back to top Go down
y2neal
Woof
Woof
y2neal

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 7:34 pm

Annihilation Of The Evil Machine 10/10

Shit put me in a trance when I listened to it

Guest Appearances Vol. 3
Guest Appearances Vol. 4

All I need for a full discog..and review

Last edited by y2neal on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
y2neal
Woof
Woof
y2neal

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 7:51 pm

Here's my list
Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 K_Rino7
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 9:02 pm

Im reevaluating Worst Rapper Alive, Ive been listening to this a lot lately and Im putting it as my favorite album by him. Even though Blood Doctrine had superior production, WRA is a very well rounded album
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 9:12 pm

You gotta hear Annihilation of the Evil Machine, Trotter. Easily my favorite double album in hip-hop. And, I rank it on top of his discography like Kev.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 3:19 am

parker lewis wrote:
You gotta hear Annihilation of the Evil Machine, Trotter. Easily my favorite double album in hip-hop. And, I rank it on top of his discography like Kev.

Ive been sleeping on him. Blood Doctrine was the last album Ive copped by him. I would give it some thought.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 11:53 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Im reevaluating Worst Rapper Alive, Ive been listening to this a lot lately and Im putting it as my favorite album by him. Even though Blood Doctrine had superior production, WRA is a very well rounded album

WRA is well rounded. Its one of his best albums. But like Parker is saying AOTEM is also.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 2:03 pm

WoW, I just copped AOTEM, I'm impressed I think its time for me to be buying a K-Rino album atleast every month. That song Duality is the best
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 12:52 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
WoW, I just copped AOTEM, I'm impressed I think its time for me to be buying a K-Rino album atleast every month. That song Duality is the best

Everytime I think me and you may be on the same page you post something like this. Duality is one of the few trks I always skip on this album. It came off cheesy and too predictable to me.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 2:06 pm

Tic706 wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

Everytime I think me and you may be on the same page you post something like this. Duality is one of the few trks I always skip on this album. It came off cheesy and too predictable to me.

What are you talking about? Check out the many YouTube views Duality has. Thats a serious song, very creative. He nails it.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 2:48 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Tic706 wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

What are you talking about? Check out the many YouTube views Duality has. Thats a serious song, very creative. He nails it.

I totally agree with Trotter. 'Duality' is one of my favorite songs from K-Rino and one of his most impressive lyrically.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 3:00 pm

Sorcerer's Den
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 3:35 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Sorcerer's Den

Also, awesome. The whole 'Sorcerer's..' series is badass. My favorite track off AOTEM is probably 'Oblivion's Scroll' though. I'm probably alone in that, but it's so fuckin raw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 5:06 pm

Last Letter & Duality>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 5:24 am

Big Grin (Commercial Break) Awareness >>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 10:54 am

thelundquist wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:
Tic706 wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

I totally agree with Trotter. 'Duality' is one of my favorite songs from K-Rino and one of his most impressive lyrically.

I think what I don't feel about the song is how he used the "different" voices. I mean one was normal speeed and the other voice was just deeper or semi slowed down. I thought that was cheesy. The concept of the song is dope and lyrically its murder but to me it was not delivered correctly. Not feeling the beat on it either.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 2:30 pm

Tic706 wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:
Tic706 wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

I think what I don't feel about the song is how he used the "different" voices. I mean one was normal speeed and the other voice was just deeper or semi slowed down. I thought that was cheesy. The concept of the song is dope and lyrically its murder but to me it was not delivered correctly. Not feeling the beat on it either.

Well agree that K-Rino's alter ego was just him being himself. His alter ego shouldve had a different rhyme scheme but still the song worked. Canibus's Bis vs.Rip was a concept similar to Duality and Canibis did a good job switching his alter ego's and flow. Still Daulity was a better song. Actually Duality is the best song all year
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 8:01 am

I haven't listened any new albums (2009--->) from Rino cause I don't like the production he has. I checked that Duality track. At 0:35 when first low frequencies come in, every other instruments volume goes lower. This continues through whole track. Im not sure is there some term for that. But that type of production mistake should not be in any studio album. He really deserves better producers.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 7:26 am

Im not sure has anyone of u heard this track yet so here it is, K-Rino is on the last verse. Other rappers are finnish.

Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 7:36 am

Another. Not sure if these tracks are on some of his guest appearance albums though.

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 2:31 am

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank K-Rino's Discog   Rank K-Rino's Discog - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank K-Rino's Discog
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2