Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex King-Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alex King-Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Alex King-Reincarnation   Alex King-Reincarnation Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 1:03 pm

So I just found out this morning one of my favorite artists (Alex King, formerly Lexx Luger of CWB) dropped on Select-O-Hits yesterday. Please give this dude a shot...

Here's a lyrical exercise...

This is a deeper lyrical joint...just a commercial though...video looks DOPE.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex King-Reincarnation   Alex King-Reincarnation Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:36 am

You know what's great about this site? I OJM you fuckers til some one checks this album out. I really think Pounds, Kev, and SRP would like this cd.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Alex King-Reincarnation   Alex King-Reincarnation Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:39 am

If anyone is interested in a link, let me know. It'll be worth your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex King-Reincarnation   Alex King-Reincarnation Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:48 am

Indeed, best album I've heard this year Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex King-Reincarnation   Alex King-Reincarnation Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 1:51 pm

Terry,
How you gonna buy this country bumpkin and not check out the Kutt Calhoun or Prozak... smh... the bond is strong amongst mini-staks I guess...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Alex King-Reincarnation   Alex King-Reincarnation Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 1:56 pm

Co-sign SRP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Alex King-Reincarnation   Alex King-Reincarnation Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:02 pm

Uh I have all three Kut Kal's d/led and I own the Prozak cd? What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex King-Reincarnation   Alex King-Reincarnation Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:02 pm

Oh shit Terry lol. My bad.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Alex King-Reincarnation   Alex King-Reincarnation Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:06 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Terry,
How you gonna buy this country bumpkin and not check out the Kutt Calhoun or Prozak... smh... the bond is strong amongst mini-staks I guess...

Probably because i didn't care for most of The Strange Music artists besides Tech, and i liked Alex King/Lexx on the CWB album. I hope that answers your question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex King-Reincarnation   Alex King-Reincarnation Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:23 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Terry,

Probably because i didn't care for most of The Strange Music artists besides Tech, and i liked Alex King/Lexx on the CWB album. I hope that answers your question.

Yes it did. You still wack though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex King-Reincarnation   Alex King-Reincarnation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex King-Reincarnation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: