Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...And another one...

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
ACRID"
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

...And another one... Empty
PostSubject: ...And another one...   ...And another one... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 2:28 pm

1st off- I feel a sports thread should return, theirs enough sports heads in here to fill it up with conversations....

2nd-

OK, phoney baloney Sammy Sosa,(i've always been on the fence with this dude, i.e: the cork bat, the sudden forgetfulness of the english language while sitting with congress about steroid allegations, etc.) has had his (positive)test results leaked from the infamous 2003 Random MLB Drug Test(Bonds was the 1st confirmed,A.Rod also leaked a few weeks back)...

...Another baseball player that swore to tell the truth, with his fingers crossed behind his back-Does this "breaking news" affect you any more or could you really give a shit?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: ...And another one...   ...And another one... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 2:31 pm

the most surprising thing to me was that you were still on the fence about Sosa.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: ...And another one...   ...And another one... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 2:34 pm

i was always on the fence,,never bought into his hype-

It was generally accepted that he was juicing-it is now confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: ...And another one...   ...And another one... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 4:26 pm

Pretty much anyone "good" these days juices up. People are saying that maybe Ken Griffey Jr. might be the only clean dude. But I really don't care at this point. Haven't watched baseball in years.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: ...And another one...   ...And another one... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 7:58 pm

to be honest i dont care at all if players have done steroids in the past

at all. everyone did them who the fuck cares.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: ...And another one...   ...And another one... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 9:12 pm

AFutureWithoutAPast wrote:
Pretty much anyone "good" these days juices up. People are saying that maybe Ken Griffey Jr. might be the only clean dude. But I really don't care at this point. Haven't watched baseball in years.

Same here, I used to like baseball a lot but it just seems so boring when I watch it lately. Not enough action really goes on.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: ...And another one...   ...And another one... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 10:58 am

I like baseball better with juiced monsters swinging the bats. Especially with the consistency of it all. Who cares?

If this has to be a discussion of role-modelling, then let's talk about that.

As far as lying to Congress, I think our government needs to stay the fuck out of sports as well as individuals' health decisions. This country has bigger problems, wouldn't you say? Basically, if you're lying about something that's nobody's business....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...And another one...   ...And another one... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...And another one...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: