Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor

Go down 
+6
Dang! Trotter
E. Taylor
yOGi420™
Funk Seoul Brother
Myestro
Half
10 posters

Who ya got
Norf
2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Vote_lcap59%2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
Taylor
2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Vote_lcap41%2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage

2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Empty
PostSubject: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 10:02 pm

Got my boy Normand up in this piece.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 10:06 pm

Norfaangsetick
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 10:16 pm

I vote for the Norfeester as well. If it was the middle of winter, it might be a different story though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:26 pm

Taylor gets my vote. We have more in common music wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:29 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:29 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:56 pm

Norf. Fellow West Indian
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:30 am

norf. he's doin his thang on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 8:12 am

Damn, Norf.......tough matchup for me. I'll tell you guys what might help me out. I might need to pick a few fellow posters and start some drama with them. My image around here is too clean. I see everyone else having beefs around here and i'm always trying to keep the peace. Might be time to start some ish.

Nahhhhh, not going to happen. Unfortunately, i'm just too nice. It sucks too because being nice gets you nowhere in life. I put it on my parents, it's their fault.

Oh yeah.............GO CATS!

Saturday: Kentucky 34
Louisville 17 take it to the bank!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 8:17 am

Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:13 am

I give it to Norf cause E.Taylor was the Amazon police
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:15 am

Norfeest...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:09 pm

Wayne and Taylor should e-beef
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:21 pm

Norf because he was the only one that voted correctly in me vs. steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:21 pm

He voted for me pal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:23 pm

god damn it
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 2:19 pm

No vote from KJ or KRob. Big shock there. Kev has the flawed logic (again) because Taylor and I have very similar tastes. I just don't go out of my way to prove I live through gangsta rap, so you jump the gun (again). lol

And KJ, well....he needs a penis to ride. If Powell's ain't available, then he reaches for the one closest to him. No surprise there. My collection is similar to yours if I chop it down to an 8th and narrowed my scope down to NY. I probably have every album you have and then some...but our tastes aren't similar? You're such a retard, Ed. I'd respect you a little if you just said you didn't like me, you fuckin' dingbat.

I guess I'll go hang myself now since you two didn't vote for me. lol

Kind of shocked at Wayne, though. I'd bet dimes to dollars his familiarity with Taylor is close to zero...

I voted for Taylor, by the way....for all the reasons he stated.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

I'm mean here so I can be nice in real life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 2:29 pm

Sorry Norf, I been working too much.

Norf FTL Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 2:47 pm

Norfeest wrote:

And KJ, well....he needs a penis to ride. If Powell's ain't available, then he reaches for the one closest to him. No surprise there. My collection is similar to yours if I chop it down to an 8th and narrowed my scope down to NY. I probably have every album you have and then some...but our tastes aren't similar? You're such a retard, Ed. I'd respect you a little if you just said you didn't like me, you fuckin' dingbat.

Boo fuckin hoo bitch. It's not like you didn't vote for Tran against me. The difference is that I at least had the balls to CLAIM my vote.

I also remember you dickriding SRP when he said he'd take Jeff and Tran's tastes over mine despite the fact that my taste is more similar to yours than either of theirs. Yeah you and I do have similar tastes, but so do me and Taylor. His top 10 list looks very similar to mine.

The main reason why I voted for Taylor though, other than you being a douchebag to me for no fucking reason, is that he's been far more active than you as of late. I understand that we all have personal lives but the participation plays a factor.

So there you have it, you can go change your tampon now. Your vagina's bleeding through your blouse.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 2:55 pm

1) I didn't vote in that thread yet, doofus. When I do, I'll be voting for Tran. You're an idiot...that's all the reason I need.

2) You remember wrong. I said that because your tastes are truly...fucking...awful...

3) Bullshit. You said otherwise in your initial post, retard. Quick dickriding and form an opinion not published in the Source.

You missed the joke because you're an idiot...minus the savant. The point was that I don't give a fuck about these votes...especially yours. If you weren't so eager to lash out and actually comprehended shit, you'd know that.

Dummy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:08 pm

Norfeest wrote:
No vote from KJ or KRob. Big shock there. Kev has the flawed logic (again) because Taylor and I have very similar tastes. I just don't go out of my way to prove I live through gangsta rap, so you jump the gun (again). lol

Kind of shocked at Wayne, though. I'd bet dimes to dollars his familiarity with Taylor is close to zero...

Naw its your flawed logic that has tricked you again my young jedi. That is why I voted for Taylor because he shows expression for the artists/music he truly loves. You try to stay neutral or unmoved by picking favorites. And "gangsta" rap has nothing to do with the equation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:11 pm

Norfeest wrote:
1) I didn't vote in that thread yet, doofus. When I do, I'll be voting for Tran. You're an idiot...that's all the reason I need.

2) You remember wrong. I said that because your tastes are truly...fucking...awful...

3) Bullshit. You said otherwise in your initial post, retard. Quick dickriding and form an opinion not published in the Source.

You missed the joke because you're an idiot...minus the savant. The point was that I don't give a fuck about these votes...especially yours. If you weren't so eager to lash out and actually comprehended shit, you'd know that.

Dummy...

1) It won't matter, cuz the vote is already final and I advanced to the second round. Not that I care about what people in here think of me anyway but I find it funny that none of the people that voted against me claimed their votes. Hell, you should have lost to Dwight.

2) Fuck You assclown. What's bad about my taste? You (nor most of the people in here with said opinion) can't even answer that question properly. Y'all just talk out of your constipated asses because you don't like me personally. You and everyone that feels that way can eat a fat dick.

3) I copied and pasted Kev because I didn't feel like typing. It doesn't matter anyway. I think Taylor's a better poster. All you been doing lately is talking shit about me. I think it's because you got tired of getting owned by Powell on a regular basis so you needed a new target. Well, I ain't about to back down from your cyber-bullying ass either you lowlife piece of shit!

And if you don't give a fuck about these votes THEN WHY DID YOU JUST WHINE ABOVE??? Especially considering the fact that you advanced to the next round anyway? You're nothing more than a cyber-bullying punk looking for someone to fuck with. Well, if you insist on giving me shit PLEASE KNOW that I ain't gonna back down from you. I've got absolutely no respect for you whatsoever. You talk mad shit, yet you can't take it when someone does it to you. You're a hypocrite and a loser. Real men don't disrespect others without provocation, and that's all you've been doing to me. Go play in traffic or something you tall for nothing bitch!

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 6:40 pm

Shaun wrote:
Wayne and Taylor should e-beef

I read Taylor's post and thought the exact same thing. The could try to out-nice each other.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:10 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Amazon Police? Like I care what anybody does on these forums? I don't have time to worry about that. Trotter, unless you know what ur talking about, keep the mouth shut! Now go back to your Mom's basement, put in your Monsta Island Czar album, and finish jerking off to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:12 pm

LMAO @ E Taylor! I didn't know you had it in you.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:16 pm

LOL, i have it in me, i just normally don't let it out. If he was joking then it's my bad. But if I know Trotter, he thinks he's figured something out on me and he's way off. I wish i had the time to care about what people do on these forums. I could give 2 fucks what people want to put on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:18 pm

Let it out son let em know when :umad:
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:19 pm

By the way, threw myself a sympathy vote since it looks like I'm going down to the mighty Norf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:24 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Amazon Police? Like I care what anybody does on these forums? I don't have time to worry about that. Trotter, unless you know what ur talking about, keep the mouth shut! Now go back to your Mom's basement, put in your Monsta Island Czar album, and finish jerking off to it.

LMFAO, OWNED!!!!!!

He He
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:22 am

KRob86 wrote:
Norfeest wrote:

Naw its your flawed logic that has tricked you again my young jedi. That is why I voted for Taylor because he shows expression for the artists/music he truly loves. You try to stay neutral or unmoved by picking favorites. And "gangsta" rap has nothing to do with the equation.

Just so you know...you contradicted yourself right there... lol

Whatever though. It ain't that serious.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:31 am

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Norfeest wrote:

Dummy...

1) It won't matter, cuz the vote is already final and I advanced to the second round. Not that I care about what people in here think of me anyway but I find it funny that none of the people that voted against me claimed their votes. Hell, you should have lost to Dwight.

2) Fuck You assclown. What's bad about my taste? You (nor most of the people in here with said opinion) can't even answer that question properly. Y'all just talk out of your constipated asses because you don't like me personally. You and everyone that feels that way can eat a fat dick.

3) I copied and pasted Kev because I didn't feel like typing. It doesn't matter anyway. I think Taylor's a better poster. All you been doing lately is talking shit about me. I think it's because you got tired of getting owned by Powell on a regular basis so you needed a new target. Well, I ain't about to back down from your cyber-bullying ass either you lowlife piece of shit!

And if you don't give a fuck about these votes THEN WHY DID YOU JUST WHINE ABOVE??? Especially considering the fact that you advanced to the next round anyway? You're nothing more than a cyber-bullying punk looking for someone to fuck with. Well, if you insist on giving me shit PLEASE KNOW that I ain't gonna back down from you. I've got absolutely no respect for you whatsoever. You talk mad shit, yet you can't take it when someone does it to you. You're a hypocrite and a loser. Real men don't disrespect others without provocation, and that's all you've been doing to me. Go play in traffic or something you tall for nothing bitch!

My goodness. It's like you need the most elementary shit broken down for you. This isn't fun for me anymore, so I'm gonna give you the retard edition in hopes that you get it and then ignore your stupid ass...

1) My reason for stating that I didn't vote was because you accused me of voting. You had no proof, you just popped off at the lip because you're too fucking thick to comprehend even the most elementary of statements. When you say dumb shit and get called on it, you deflect (like you're about to do now). Own your stupidity, make corrections, and move on...

2) I don't care enough about you to like or dislike you personally. Again, you're spouting. I call you a retard because you continuously put your foot in your mouth with the dumb shit you say. Your tastes, on the other hand, are limited and your scope is narrow. You prove it every time you post.

3) I agree that Taylor is a better poster. lol...was that supposed to be an insult? And of course you think Powell owns me...his dick is all on your breath. You think you're original...you're not. You're a dick riding Powell clone. Powell may be difficult to get through to, but at least he's not a follower that can't buy an opinion. Get off his sack...

And I don't care, stupid. It was me cracking wise about these bullshit polls. You're clearly taking it to heart. Don't.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:11 pm

Norm, even though he still hasn't hooked me up with that live mix he promised....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:18 pm

Norf is tall for nothin dickriding faggot ass coon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:19 pm

Shaking My Head at coon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:24 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
Shaking My Head at coon

I call him a coon because he acts like a coon. Making fun of another black man without provocation (which is what he's done to me) makes him a fuckin coon in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor   2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2. Norfeest vs. 7. E. Taylor
Page 1 of 1