16%
 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Mon 06 Sep 2010, 8:21 pm

KJ, that is the most ironic statement ever made by anyone, ever.

[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Mon 06 Sep 2010, 8:23 pm

Shaun wrote:
KJ, that is the most ironic statement ever made by anyone, ever.

SMH, so you say. But it's the truth. Damn near every time I get into a heated debate with someone, you defend my opponent. Especially when that person is SRP or Steve. Cut that shit out, man. It's queer.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Mon 06 Sep 2010, 8:25 pm

This thread is gay. You guys have strayed so far off topic, that you now belong on a Rock forum.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Mon 06 Sep 2010, 8:25 pm

LMAO. Do you need me to go back and find all the times where Powell or KRob were having an arguement with someone, and you quoted them and said 'Co-sign 1000%!!!!' or put up one of your pictures?

[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Mon 06 Sep 2010, 8:29 pm

FYI KJ, MLK was a womanizing, physically abusive (to women) dude who RODE WITH THE WHITE MAN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Mon 06 Sep 2010, 8:30 pm

I don't give a fuck what MLK fought for. The point that I am making is that if it were not MLK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMEONE ELSE.

You on the other hand, KJ, just said that without MLK black people would still be without civil rights, getting hanged and bombed and murdered in the south.

I know you don't realize how fucking offensive that is, but you are a fucking idiot beyond even what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 1:30 pm

What the fuck happened here? I guess I'll move this to classics, but I do so with some trepidation.

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 1:41 pm

Shaun wrote:
LMAO. Do you need me to go back and find all the times where Powell or KRob were having an arguement with someone, and you quoted them and said 'Co-sign 1000%!!!!' or put up one of your pictures?

There's a difference between co-signing and straight up dickriding (aka jumping directly into the debate) and Powell and KRob aren't the only people whom I've ever co-signed.

The fact that you couldn't vote on the SRP/Steve thread pretty much plucked your hoe card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 1:45 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
LOL @ MLK getting us Civil Rights

You've got to be one of the GOD DAMN DUMBEST black men ever

Huey P
Malcolm X
Marcus Garvey
W.E.B. Dubois

AND A TON OF OTHERS!!!! Were just as influential, and Huey P and Malcolm were DEFINITELY more influential.

You're a fucking moron!!! So you're gonna act like MLK never did shit??? Those other men were highly instrumental as well but the "I Have A Dream speech" was the most inspirational in history.

You're and Southern Rap Hoe are just clowns who only wanna give props to who you want no matter what they've accomplished. Fuck you two ignorant assclowns. Believe what y'all want, I know the real. You two retards don't have a fucking clue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 1:46 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I don't give a fuck what MLK fought for. The point that I am making is that if it were not MLK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMEONE ELSE.

You on the other hand, KJ, just said that without MLK black people would still be without civil rights, getting hanged and bombed and murdered in the south.

I know you don't realize how fucking offensive that is, but you are a fucking idiot beyond even what I thought.

I never said that we would have never gotten civil right assclown. I said that IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN LONGER for us to get civil rights. You're the fucking idiot. But believe what you want. You and Steve are gonna do that shit anyway. Fuckin retards.
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 2:05 pm

slick rick? hes cool, top 100 for me, but back to the off topic, topic at hand.
i dont know shit bout mister martin luther king, but i both agree and disagree. in my country thats like saying if madiba wasnt around, we wouldnt have democracy... see, any man who agrees or disagrees with this statement is a damn fool.. we cannot say what would or wouldnt of happened, of course there were people like steve biko and oliver thambo, but maybe madiba/mlk/run dmc was the catalyst?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 2:18 pm

Steve Knight wrote:

Huey P
Malcolm X
Marcus Garvey
W.E.B. Dubois

AND A TON OF OTHERS!!!! Were just as influential, and Huey P and Malcolm were DEFINITELY more influential.

Now that we are waaay off the actual subject....Malcolm and Huey were influential but by no means were they more influential then MLK Steve, who the fuck told you that bullshit?? now it makes even further sense to me why your confused and on your hands and knees just scrubbing away my dude...and bragging about that shit too...lol

and if you were really listening to Huey and Malcolm then no fuckin way would you be in the armed forces right now or EVER....NO WAY!! so you weren't really listening were you?? if Pac doesn't say it then you ain't hearing nothing are you???
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
FYI KJ, MLK was a womanizing, physically abusive (to women) dude who RODE WITH THE WHITE MAN

And Malcolm was a pimp who fucked white chicks...big deal Steve...yo man this is some extra stupid shit right here!

no one's past is completely clean (including 2Pac's) so what's the purpose of even bringing that up??
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 3:28 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Shaun wrote:

There's a difference between co-signing and straight up dickriding (aka jumping directly into the debate) and Powell and KRob aren't the only people whom I've ever co-signed.

The fact that you couldn't vote on the SRP/Steve thread pretty much plucked your hoe card.

It's actually quite hilarious how you think you make sense. And, check all of those threads. I haven't voted on a single one.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 3:38 pm

Powell and KJ are both slaves.

And Malcolm X never did any of that as a Civil Rights leader. MLK did.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 3:55 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
Powell and KJ are both slaves.

And Malcolm X never did any of that as a Civil Rights leader. MLK did.

ummm Steve I work for myself so your right my dude I'm a slave to myself and my family...you on the other hand work for me, Shaun, SRP, KJ, Obama, Sadat X, Wu-Tang Clan, Robert DeNiro and anyone else who is a US citizen so that word slave describes you perfectly man....

as far when MLK did whatever it is that he's accused of doing it still doesn't undermine his influence dum-may...get ya head out ya ass Steven...your really stupid my dude...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 3:59 pm

As stupid as I may be, I still am able to correctly differentiate between your and you're, and their proper usage
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:03 pm

you know what you're right...

so I'll put it this way then....you are really stupid...I think I got it right that time??...lol

on the real though you need an eye opener my dude....as a black man your lacking a few things, you need to get your head in the right direction man...you need some mentoring, some support...some back bone...this is REAL talk my dude...you're out in the wilderness lost right now and need help finding your way back....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:04 pm

Okay Powell. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:04 pm

D.Powell wrote:
you know what you're right...

so I'll put it this way then....you are really stupid...I think I got it right that time??...lol

on the real though you need an eye opener my dude....as a black man your lacking a few things, you need to get your head in the right direction man...you need some mentoring, some support...some back bone...this is REAL talk my dude...you're out in the wilderness lost right now and need help finding your way back....

lmao

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:17 pm

leave it to half man...half alligator...half belt buckle to find humor even in the most serious things...good one halfy...god one mane...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:17 pm

POWELL COULD YOU SHOW ME THE WAY TO OUR ONE TRUE SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:19 pm

opps I spelled *good* wrong in the second part of my sentence...let me point it out before halfy does...lol
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:21 pm

D.Powell wrote:
opps I spelled *good* wrong in the second part of my sentence...let me point it out before halfy does...lol

lol you misspelled oops........just kidding man

I was just pointing out that you tried correcting yourself after steve made his jest and still made a mistake. It's all good though, I don't call people out for spelling errors usually

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:22 pm

this isn't about religious help Steve...this is about help with the way you think

not everyone believes in a higher power, I do but that's just me, you need help with your thinking my dude! but you know what?? this is a hip-hop forum...fuck it, why so serious???

let's get back to 2Pac and why he's the GOAT...or is Slick Rick top 1000, things that make a difference and are far more interesting!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:49 pm

LOL @ this thread. Slick Rick is easily top 50.

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Tue 07 Sep 2010, 9:31 pm

Slick Rick is an amazing story teller, and I whenever I hear his stuff, I look forward to hearing what he has to say (minus the dookie chute song) I'll have to put him up there with the top 100.

I do think Slick Rick the Ruler needs his own catagory though. How about top 20 story telling rappers. I could easily see Ghostface in this category.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   Wed 08 Sep 2010, 10:01 am

Steve Knight wrote:

Huey P
Malcolm X
Marcus Garvey
W.E.B. Dubois

MLK got us CONSUMER RIGHTS--thats it. In western civilization you only get things done by brandishing a gun. Ask Geronimo Pratt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slick Rick top 50??????/   

Back to top Go down

Slick Rick top 50??????/
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4