Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here Empty
PostSubject: I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here   I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:00 am

I also have a bigger house, have a nicer car, have fucked more women, and anything desirable anyone has, I have more of it and a better version.

Am I going to post proof, or perhaps list any proof for my outlandish claims? No! That's what real G's do! We turn 38 and debate hip-hop with 19 and 20 year olds! That's what real G's do!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here   I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:01 am

I bet I own more albums than you...

And I can post pictures. lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here   I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:04 am

Nah dogg. You can post all the pictures you want. I'll just say I have more, and if you don't believe me, I'll insult you! That's what real G's who rep this hip-hop to death do!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here   I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:07 am

LMAO...keep scrubing that deck my dude...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here   I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:10 am

Werd, I'll keep on doin' what I do, and I will enjoy making more money than you baby bubba!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here   I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:13 am

LOL .....yeah
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here   I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 3:21 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
Nah dogg. You can post all the pictures you want. I'll just say I have more, and if you don't believe me, I'll insult you! That's what real G's who rep this hip-hop to death do!

LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here   I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:31 pm

Norfeest wrote:
Steve Knight wrote:

LMAO

don't hype up this idiot into really believing that he's funny big bird.....next up he'll think that he's Obama and running the entire Navy and trying to capture Osama under the psuedo/secret spy alias of Pac jr.....making more money then he can count while doing it....keep scrubbing homie! Laughing My Ass Off

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here   I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I own more hip-hop albums than anyone on here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: