Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna get into the dope game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

I wanna get into the dope game Empty
PostSubject: I wanna get into the dope game   I wanna get into the dope game Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 4:39 pm

Guy was being released from jail and needed a ride home. He lived in greenwood , bout 10 miles from the downtown area of Indianapolis. I told him I needed money up front. He stated he didn't have any cause he just got released but had money at the crib. Pause. He then handed me his watch and said I could hold that in colateral. It was a Rolex. I checked to see if it ticked. I heard no tick. It also had a clear back side so you could see all the gears working. And its crown insignia engraved in the steel band. If this watch was a knock-off these people sure knew what they were doing. Anywhoo I accepted. We started to converse and he wasn't shy in telling me he was in the dope game. Deep in it. This guy wasn't some crumb selling dope in his own hood with some hooptie on rims. He was telling about all his cars that were confiscated from a o convertble Mustang Boss to a tricked out 72'Datsun. Well, we get to his house, and its pretty big and a woman with legs longer , longer than...(ah fuck it).a hot chick pays for the cab. And I almost drove off w/o giving him his watch. This kid had connects and he was only 18. He was well mannered and seemed to respect his elders. Maybe thats why his Bosses put him up on so much game.

I wanna be a dope dealer.
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna get into the dope game   I wanna get into the dope game Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 4:46 pm

My idea of the american dream...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: I wanna get into the dope game   I wanna get into the dope game Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 12:22 am

Wow, I used to live in greenwood growing up. Whoa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wanna get into the dope game   I wanna get into the dope game Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:12 am

Wow. He's smart for the most part, but all of those toys will definitely raise eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna get into the dope game   I wanna get into the dope game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna get into the dope game
Page 1 of 1