Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotta love racism

Go down 
+4
D.Powell
Dang! Trotter
Funk Seoul Brother
parker lewis
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Gotta love racism Empty
PostSubject: Gotta love racism   Gotta love racism Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 4:56 pm

Pretty telling video. First is of white/black guy theft, second is pretty girl doing it.

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Gotta love racism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta love racism   Gotta love racism Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:04 pm

I'm not doubting the outcome of this...I believe that this type of judgement is very real. However, it would have been more accurate if the white guy was doing this in an area predominantly frequented by black folks. In that sense, the experiment is flawed.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Gotta love racism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta love racism   Gotta love racism Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:19 pm

Not surprising. Where is Uncle Ruckus and the neighborhood watch when you need them?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Gotta love racism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta love racism   Gotta love racism Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:36 pm

Yep White people have this thing called White Privilege. They claim it doesn't exist,but yet afraid they will lose it when Obama got in office. But this is clear as day. Just like the Robert Gates incident. Now a bunch of White boys would say thats fucked but they know damn well if they came across the same scenario they ignore the white guy while doing atleast a double-take on the Black guy.

I wish I was White so I could be a career criminal
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Gotta love racism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta love racism   Gotta love racism Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:39 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I'm not doubting the outcome of this...I believe that this type of judgement is very real. However, it would have been more accurate if the white guy was doing this in an area predominantly frequented by black folks. In that sense, the experiment is flawed.

C'mon Jeff, ppl in Black nieghborhood mind their daam business. People don't even call the cops on known gangmembers or drug dealers. Its not flawed at all
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Gotta love racism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta love racism   Gotta love racism Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:59 pm

this right here is called real life....this is the way it's goes down all the time...here's some more good stuff...the truth is a bitch......