Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6

Go down 
+5
Laced With Slang
Esco
T. Myers
Dwight
Half
9 posters

Wu-Tang Clan- Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
Bring Da Ruckus
Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_lcap9%Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Shame On A N***a
Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_lcap2%Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Clan In The Front
Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_lcap9%Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber
Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_lcap6%Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Can It Be All So Simple
Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_lcap11%Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Da Mystery Of Chessboxin
Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_lcap17%Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 8 ]
Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nothin To Fuck With
Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_lcap4%Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
C.R.E.A.M.
Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_lcap21%Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 10 ]
Method Man
Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_lcap2%Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Protect Ya Neck
Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_lcap13%Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Tearz
Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_lcap6%Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 47

AuthorMessage

Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:01 pm

I've decided to take over this thread since Wayne no longer wants to do it. Personally, I LOVE this thread idea.

For those wondering, no I will not be picking East Coast albums every day. I'm gonna rotate frequently.

The only thing I ask is that if you don't like an album, PLEASE refrain from posting hateful comments. Instead, just simply don't participate that day.

I'm gonna start with an album that I'm sure everyone on the forum likes....

Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 36_chambers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:03 pm

fuck you I will post whenever the fuck I want even if I fucking hate an album.

I love this album though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:06 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
fuck you I will post whenever the fuck I want even if I fucking hate an album.

I love this album though.

Well if you're gonna be like that, don't expect me to ever follow any of your rules again you fucking hypocrite.

Go ahead and pick your Top 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:11 pm

You don't follow my rules anyways KJ, you curse up a storm and try to show off your retard strength online whenever anyone makes a comment or joke you disagree with, so shut the fuck up and just do your job.

I voted for all of them.

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:12 pm

Da Mystery of Chessboxin (My favorite track)
Clan In Da Front
Bring Da Ruckus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:16 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
You don't follow my rules anyways KJ, you curse up a storm and try to show off your retard strength online whenever anyone makes a comment or joke you disagree with, so shut the fuck up and just do your job.

I voted for all of them.

I don't follow your rules because YOU DON'T FOLLOW THEM YOUR DAMN SELF. You're a hypocrite. At least I practice what I preach, jackass.

Anyway, my fav three songs off this album are

CREAM
Da Mystery Of Chessboxin
Protect Your Neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:18 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I voted for all of them.

I don't follow your rules because YOU DON'T FOLLOW THEM YOUR DAMN SELF. You're a hypocrite. At least I practice what I preach, jackass.

CREAM
Da Mystery Of Chessboxin
Protect Your Neck

You don't preach shit. I ask you to play nice and you still curse and talk shit at every chance, so why try to treat you like a civilized person? I'll treat you like the paranoid idiot that you are and at least your imbecile ways won't look as bad in the eyes of an outsider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:26 pm

Mystery Of Chessboxin
CREAM
Can It Be So Simple

This was hard but those 3 always stuck out for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:29 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I voted for all of them.

CREAM
Da Mystery Of Chessboxin
Protect Your Neck

You don't preach shit. I ask you to play nice and you still curse and talk shit at every chance, so why try to treat you like a civilized person? I'll treat you like the paranoid idiot that you are and at least your imbecile ways won't look as bad in the eyes of an outsider.

All you do is talk shit about me every chance you get. You talk about my mother when you don't even know her, and you've even gone as far as to make a fucking Twitter account about me when I'm not even a member of that site. Who's the dickrider??? YOU!

As far as being civilized, that's bullshit! You don't respect me, so I treat you with the same disrespect. You're like the kid in school who talks shit about someone who's different. The only difference is that I don't live close enough to you to beat your ass. Then all of your butt buddies join in on the fun because they're all classless douchebags just like you.

Respect is earned. You only get as much as you show. I've told you that from day one but you never listened. It's whatever though. You're not killing me with your lame insults, you're only making me stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:32 pm

LMAO - DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE INTERNET? WHO MADE A FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT ABOUT YOU?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:50 pm

KJ, you're a great choice to take over this thread, so much props to you.

My 3 picks would be:

C.R.E.A.M.
Protect Ya Neck
Da Mystery Of Chessboxin

This was a little difficult, with this album being my #3 favorite album of all time.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 4:01 pm

Tearz
Ain't Nothin' Ta Fuck Wit
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 4:35 pm

thanks for picking up the ball that Wayne dropped. I like the thread.

CREAM
Bring Da Rukus
Can It Be All So Simple
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 4:39 pm

Clan In Da Front is the second best track on here haters
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 5:19 pm

Tearz is the best.. My favorite hip hop song.
Clan In Da Front
Mystery of Chessboxing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 5:29 pm

Wayne wrote:
KJ, you're a great choice to take over this thread, so much props to you.

My 3 picks would be:

C.R.E.A.M.
Protect Ya Neck
Da Mystery Of Chessboxin

This was a little difficult, with this album being my #3 favorite album of all time.

No problem man, and I agree it was difficult. Those are the 3 I chose too but in different order.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 5:54 pm

Chessboxin

KJ why ddint you include 7th Chamber Part II???
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:24 pm

Da Mystery of Chessboxin
Protect Ya Neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:30 pm

I would love this thread if we chose one song. Until then, NO WAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:52 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Chessboxin

Shit, my bad man....maybe an admin can edit this poll to include it. It still wouldn't make my Top 3 but if it's in yours then I apologize.

Last edited by Eastern Rap Pro on Tue 07 Sep 2010, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:14 pm

CREAM
Protect Ya Neck
Can It Be All So Simple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:30 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Chessboxin

Shit, my bad man....maybe an admin can edit this poll to include it. It still wouldn't make my Top 3 but if it's in yours then I apologize.

you fucking dumbass, do this shit right idiot or don't do it at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:42 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Chessboxin

you fucking dumbass, do this shit right idiot or don't do it at all.

GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE!!! I MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE AND ADMITTED TO IT AND YOU'RE GONNA RIDE MY ASS??? EAT A DICK, AND I'M GONNA RUN THIS FUCKING THREAD AS LONG AS I WANT, BITCH!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:51 pm

Well you better learn to do this shit right, because if you can't do this shit right, I will.

FUCK YOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:13 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Well you better learn to do this shit right, because if you can't do this shit right, I will.

FUCK YOU.

You wouldn't give anyone else shit like this for an honest mistake, so FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:13 pm

I joked with Slang in the same way before. Cept he didn't flip out about it.

FUCK YOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:17 pm

I wouldn't have to flip out if you didn't give me shit EVERY SINGLE TIME I POST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:22 pm

I wouldn't do that if you weren't a racist.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:29 am

...Not easy to pick just 3 but here goes nothing

C.R.E.A.M.
Protect Ya Neck
Can It Be All So Simple
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:23 am

One song...C.R.E.A.M.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6   Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Songs by Album: Day 6
Page 1 of 1