Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dumbest User on HH4L

Go down 
+9
Shaun
Highsmith
yOGi420™
Myestro
Dang! Trotter
T. Myers
Funk Seoul Brother
parker lewis
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who ya got?
Powell
Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Krob
Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
KJ
Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Vote_lcap89%Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:26 pm

Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Arguin10
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:44 pm

KRob86 wrote:
This forum kills me with its one sided shit and dick riding at times.

You guys fuck with KJ on a daily basis for over a year. Talk about the man's moma, size, life, and anything else almost. But then want to put a limit on what he can say back to you? Thats some pussy shit. While I do not think racial slurs should be thrown I overstand his anger or frustration with the constant harrassment. I know he's an easy target and I know he's a big boy and can handle himself. But I have watched this on go for quite some time. Matter of fact from the moment he joined Amazon. Its like follow the leader on KJ's ass or something around here. The shit gets reaal old.

Agreed. But may I add KJ showed up at Amazon the EXACT moment V.Lopez vanished from humiliation. At the time 50% of the loggers thought KJ was Lopez or some other phoney account. This I admit has plaqued him
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:26 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
This forum kills me with its one sided shit and dick riding at times.

You guys fuck with KJ on a daily basis for over a year. Talk about the man's moma, size, life, and anything else almost. But then want to put a limit on what he can say back to you? Thats some pussy shit. While I do not think racial slurs should be thrown I overstand his anger or frustration with the constant harrassment. I know he's an easy target and I know he's a big boy and can handle himself. But I have watched this on go for quite some time. Matter of fact from the moment he joined Amazon. Its like follow the leader on KJ's ass or something around here. The shit gets reaal old.

Agreed. But may I add KJ showed up at Amazon the EXACT moment V.Lopez vanished from humiliation. At the time 50% of the loggers thought KJ was Lopez or some other phoney account. This I admit has plaqued him

That's true. I forgot bout that. Btw I didn't vote on either of these stupid polls and I love how I got drug into it and wasn't doing shit to anyone. Oh well, let the kids have their fun.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:37 pm

Thanks Suge for another dumb post. However, this is what can be expected from some people in this forum. I saw you lying on the ESPN 30 for 30 tonight. You deserve an Oscar...lol

Honestly, I am here for the discussion. I could care less about what someone's opinion is of me on the internet. Just give me some recs, good posts and I'm straight. All of this other shit is BS and can be flushed down a toliet somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:17 am

Trotter, remember when he posted his beats and you made fun of them? Then he got all defensive and said he had 20 rappers trying to buy them? lmaooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:32 am

I've never heard anyone call a Mexican a spic, that's some eastcoast Puerto Rican shit. That is why SRP could care less about that one KJ.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:43 am

Shaun wrote:
Trotter, remember when he posted his beats and you made fun of them? Then he got all defensive and said he had 20 rappers trying to buy them? lmaooooooooo

Youre talking about "thereal" loooooooool!! When I checked his beats I didn't expected to be blown away but gowd daam that was some WACK shit! those beats weren't even listenable. They were more like sounds-LOL. I gave my honest opinion and everyone slammed me for it!
His beats were FAR FAR wacker than the ones you guys produced in The Studio (not saying you guys beats were wack) But the fact thereal actually thought those beats were good enough to put on display had me questioning his intelligence and sanity. He stated rappers were willing to buy them and then later on he admitted they needed work. but there was some guy that popped outta no where that defended real's beats against my attack. this guy was well spoken so I knew it wasn't thereal creating a phony account for himself cause he's pretty dumb. Its like thereal's feelings were hurt so bad he had to get one of his GED teachers to create a account and vouch for him. But deep down that guy even knew his beats were trash.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:51 am

^^^That guy was L. Tam. I remember that thread...lol

L. Tam is the homie though, cool dude.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:55 am

Victor Shade wrote:
^^^That guy was L. Tam. I remember that thread...lol

L. Tam is the homie though, cool dude.

Really? I thought that was thereal also...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:56 am

Yeah, I remember it pretty clearly. It was L. Tam who came in and defended thereal and pretty much told Trotter to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:00 am

Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:06 am

smh I'm all confused up here...lol. I guess my memory really sucks, Tam actually agreed with Trotter's post, but dislike the way he said it...I don't know who the fuck is seven. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:09 am

Buggin's punk ass needs to come back, I used to get a lot of dope recs from him.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:47 am

If all the shit KJ cops is supposed to be water off a duck's back, then the racist remarks are too, because shit really is no different. I remember he showed up when V Lopez left but since KJ has been here, amongst the arguements he's been discussing his Hip Hop to death. Maybe everyone should just chill n get along more often.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:55 am

Duck is a racist remark Lounge. That's what the ese's call black folk when they go out hunting, or so I learned from Gangland. The problem I have with KJ, is that he sees his opinion as the majority, and that just isn't so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 3:02 am

I don't mind shit - but my problem is if I were to call KJ a black racial slur, the two blacks on the forum would be in an uproar and KJ would be crying and demanding his civil rights. So until he admits he took that shit too far, apologizes, and promises not to take it there again then he'll get treated like he treats others.

Everyone is saying he takes a lot of shit - look at all the shit KJ hands out - he says shit just as bad to me, steve, and others as he gets in return. Do we provoke him? yes, so fucking what? You don't see any of us freaking out and taking shit this far. In fact when Steve took shit too far at one point he was banned. So personally just in fairness perspective KJ should be be banned even if just for a few days. We already let him call Tran all types of racial slurs, not just once, but on a repeating basis. I was up for a ban, but the other admins said no. This is a second racial slur he's used.

For those talking about "getting along" we need certain standards of conducts around here. Generally yeah we talk too much shit and create too much drama - so it may seem contradictory - but on a hip-hop forum I'd hope we could agree that calling others racial slurs out of anger should not be tolerated even if everything else is.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 3:07 am

Haha well to me it's a normal word, but I must wonder what isn't a racist remark these days man, it's rediculous. So KJ is often passionate about his opinion... I don't see why it needs to bother anyone too deeply.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 3:09 am

Don't ban him, he just doesn't have a gaggle of insults like most of us, he's got assclown and a couple others, he just doesn't know how to hit below the belt without taking it racial. I agree he shouldn't be doing it tho, he couldn't even insult you right SRP. Have you ever in your life been called a spic? I can think of a ton because I kick back with a lot of Mexicans, but never spic hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 3:12 am

Oh I agree Lounge, the stuff he knows, he knows well. He's more "passionate" then most, that's why he's so easy to get to.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 3:13 am

lounge wrote:
Haha well to me it's a normal word, but I must wonder what isn't a racist remark these days man, it's rediculous. So KJ is often passionate about his opinion... I don't see why it needs to bother anyone too deeply.

I don't mind if he clowns back, but using racial slurs is passing the line. He uses it like it ain't shit, and it's normal thing to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 3:18 am

Spic is an east coast thing, and its a stupid racial slur. I'm not banning anyone, it'd be up to the other admins.

I know KJ is an idiot beyond basic comprehension skills - but just because he's an idiot doesn't mean he should get free reign. I was up for banning him when he pulled the shit with tran just because we need to have some sort of rules here. I've been up for rules before. I'm not trying to censor anyone, but we still need to treat each other with a modicum of respect around here for this to even work.

Yes, KJ is a little special - anyone else on this forum you could try to fuck with and they would ignore you or leave - they are normal, and he his not, still - what he did is not within the bounds of acceptable behavior.

And yes, I understand given all the shit I say this sounds crazy, but at the end of the day I don't give a fuck about KJ or his opinions. I fuck with him because it is easy and his reactions are entertaining and this is an online forum that doesn't really matter all that much in the big picture.

And KJ has said tons of wack shit to me before about tacos or shortness or countless other stereotypes. I draw the line at racial slurs and I don't respond in kind to slurs.

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 3:32 am

I forgot about the tacos comments, but I'm sure he would care less if you came back with Cheetos & grape soda or some shit. I have friends of all races, we all cap, so It doesn't bother me at all. I met this black dude the other night after the Israel Vibration show, and it got brought up where he was from. I slurred out his hometown because it's a hole in the earth (bakersfield) I called him a bako, and he told me he'd rather be called an N-bomb then a fucking Bako. I would never drop that shit tho, unless I'm quoting a movie or a song.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 4:38 am

Speaking of Izzy Vibe, you have to check this video of my favorite song by them. If you are sensitive to cutthoat'n & wig split'n don't watch it's pretty graphic.