Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll

Go down 
+3
Half
Laced With Slang
D.Powell
7 posters

Who Is the REAL Idiot?
Pac Jr.
Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Vote_lcap83%Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Joseph
Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Vote_lcap17%Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Boo-Boo
Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Vote_lcap0%Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Empty
PostSubject: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:03 pm

Hmmm...this is interesting right here....

You've got "smart" guy number one who swears up and down he's like Professor X, Stokely Carmichael, Huey P. Newton, 2Pac Shakur, Colin Ferguson, Omar Thornton, and Malcolm X all rolled up in one, yet he works for the Navy, collects food stamps, makes under 30 grand a year (but in his small mind he's rich), and worships all holy ground that his father 2Pac walked on...

then you've got "smart" guy number 2 who is a janitor in a daycare, honors his alive/dead dog pet sematary style, leaves the forum due to "relationship" problems, has listed Slaine as his GOAT, is a registered pedophile, secretly loves Michael Jackson's chimp Bubbles, and lives in a place called Geneva?????

And now on to "smart" guy number 3 who makes his home in jellystone national park, is 34 years old and still thinks he's a cartoon character, absolutely HATES old school hip-hop, swears up and down he's a member of Mac Dre's crew, says he's from "central" cali...knowing damn well he was born and raised in 'Frisco, and has used every kind of drug currently available and unavailable to mankind....

I can't honestly choose so I'm going to say that all 3 of these "dudes" more than qualify for super idiot status...whose your choice??

Last edited by D.Powell on Tue 07 Sep 2010, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:07 pm

LOL. Like I said big guy post up yo finances, until then you're still salty I make more than you.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

let's put like this lil steven...unless your making at least more than 200 Grand annually then there is nothing to talk about and you've already stated your at about $2,700 per month...sooooooooooooo Laughing My Ass Off

Hey did I just use YOU'VE correctly?? lol...dumb ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:13 pm

LOL, that's base pay, I also listed an additional three+ thousand a month I make tax free.

And you make over 200 g's huh. What's your company??? I gotta look this company up so I can invest in your stock, since you're running such a successful company mane!

And you used you've correctly, btu still struggle with your and you're. One day big guy!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:20 pm

one day???

oh shit your more salty then I thought...lol

hey lil steven I'm in business to profit, take care of my family and help my community lil dude...now don't you worry your pretty lil head.....I don't have time to bullshit....unlike you

the problem with you is someone maybe on this forum or in your private life told you that you were funny...and maybe you are just a lil bit, but not like me lil steve....I guess it's a NYC swag or something man I just don't know.....lol

don't let this forum get you in trouble again...and stop being all emotional like your boy Pac...soon you'll be recording your own version of Hit 'Em Up...lol...wit your sensitive ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:22 pm

Powell repeatedly states I am getting emotional, yet he continues to fall back on baseless insults.

And he's so busy making millions of dollars, but he can find time to make topics like this. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:28 pm

I never said "millions" my dude...I never gave an actual amount, I'm just saying that I do pretty good and as long as i stay humble in real life then hopefully the blessings will continue to flow...

as far as me having time to make topics like this well you made one and I made one...I'm having a little bit of fun my dude as I have on this forum since I joined up...it's all about hip-hop and having fun for me on here otherwise there is no reason to show up.....making up a topic to answer your stupid topic took me all of about 10 mins man...it's not that serious...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:29 pm

I still wanna invest in your company mane...I need that paper!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:34 pm

Southern Rap Ho, Norfaggot, and a few others should have been put on this poll.

All these dudes are indeed dumbasses, but I'll go with S-Pac.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:36 pm

you own stock/stocks now steve?? do you play the stock market?? or are you still attempting to make your e-buds on HH4L think your even remotely funny?? which one is it steven???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:37 pm

Of course I own stocks son.

I doubt you're a public company tho, too small.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:42 pm

you are right, I'm a private company....a small (23 employees) black owned business best describes it...which from a rebel such as yourself should be getting some kind of props but of course you main goal in life right now is too make those that don't even know you from a hole in the wall think your the funniest guy alive and I understand and feel ya mane but not at my expense...lol.

what stocks do you own??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:48 pm

I definitely give props if you are indeed a small business owner and not lying. I don't know why you're so hesitant to name your company when I have been nothing but forthcoming with my Naval career and my finances down to the penny.

I own stock in Google, Apple & Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:54 pm

you have a certain type of personality steve, I just don't know what it's called...lol

you need "proof" on everything that goes on in your life for some reason...something must've happened early or something?? if I say I like 2Pac's last album then you'll want a list/or maybe even a poll containing the track order and each and every producer on it and the samples they used...lol

what's wrong my dude?? for real...anyway I'm not going to get personal on this forum...but let's put it like this...if your ever in the NYC area then holla at me on the pm, and I'll show you where I'm at okay......NO HOMO...I'm married by the way..lol...but I know you have a need for proof on everything....
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:42 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Hmmm...this is interesting right here....

You've got "smart" guy number one who swears up and down he's like Professor X, Stokely Carmichael, Huey P. Newton, 2Pac Shakur, Colin Ferguson, Omar Thornton, and Malcolm X all rolled up in one, yet he works for the Navy, collects food stamps, makes under 30 grand a year (but in his small mind he's rich), and worships all holy ground that his father 2Pac walked on...

then you've got "smart" guy number 2 who is a janitor in a daycare, honors his alive/dead dog pet sematary style, leaves the forum due to "relationship" problems, has listed Slaine as his GOAT, is a registered pedophile, secretly loves Michael Jackson's chimp Bubbles, and lives in a place called Geneva?????

And now on to "smart" guy number 3 who makes his home in jellystone national park, is 34 years old and still thinks he's a cartoon character, absolutely HATES old school hip-hop, swears up and down he's a member of Mac Dre's crew, says he's from "central" cali...knowing damn well he was born and raised in 'Frisco, and has used every kind of drug currently available and unavailable to mankind....

I can't honestly choose so I'm going to say that all 3 of these "dudes" more than qualify for super idiot status...whose your choice??

LMAO!!! i dont care how true or untrue those statements are but the bolded ones had me rolling...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:46 pm

It's funny how people think fabricating information about their personal lives is somehow impossible. Also, I run two multinational corporations and own more than 30 percent of Apple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:51 pm

I own the other 30%
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:52 pm

Half wrote:
It's funny how people think fabricating information about their personal lives is somehow impossible. Also, I run two multinational corporations and own more than 30 percent of Apple.

Yeah, Granny Smith apple...
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:10 pm

This is a funny one. Too bad not one of the things u wrote are true. Woulda been a lot funnier if they were. LOL2 someone is kinda hurt here for some reason. HahahahahahhahaHa
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:13 pm

Grand Moff Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:

Yeah, Granny Smith apple...

nickey
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 4:57 am

Half wrote:

Show me proof?? fax me over your tax id #.....or should I start some kind of ridiculous poll about whether you really own those "multinational" corporations?? lol

Does Halfy Really Own Those Corporations??

Yes

No

lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 5:01 am

yOGi420™ wrote:
This is a funny one. Too bad not one of the things u wrote are true. Woulda been a lot funnier if they were. LOL2 someone is kinda hurt here for some reason. HahahahahahhahaHa

yeah your right man...I'm trying my hardest to convince Pac jr. to get his crazy ass into some kind of counseling/therapy sessions but he's a stubborn son of a BEYOTCH!
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 6:38 am

haha Powell, what is it with you and how much mofo's earn... I'm gonna start calling you Cash Money Millionaire. Your company isn't Cash Money Records is it? So YOU'RE responsible for Lil Wayne's rise to stardom!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:12 am

lounge wrote:
haha Powell, what is it with you and how much mofo's earn... I'm gonna start calling you Cash Money Millionaire. Your company isn't Cash Money Records is it? So YOU'RE responsible for Lil Wayne's rise to stardom!

LOL

for the record my dude I never discussed how much anyone earned until insecure Pac Jr. brought that subject up so now it's free game....he gave me his "stats" and everything man....like a lil ass boy discussing who has more lunch money than whom..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:18 am

D.Powell wrote:
the only hip-hop "shows" I've gone to this year was Sadat's album release party in March...that's about it for this year

how many have you gone to this year??

As far as BUYING hip-hop music...that's all I do you freeloader....I mean downloader....I constantly support hip-hop music and culture.....there is no way your buying more hip-hop music then I am...you couldn't afford too Steve..straight up my lil dude...

lol you brought it up first ya geriatric muh fucka.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:27 am

Half wrote:

I think D.Powell and Steve are both lying. Just like when 'the "ABN" real' stated he started a business at 15yrs.old. and now has 30 odd employees so at age 22 he could just sit at home and make wack beats. J.Peterson asked thereal a series of questions regarding his business cause he'd like to do the same thing but he folded and avioded the questions. If you own a company than state the co's name and website. As for me I own my own taxi thats it. Yeah poke fun, but at least I don't wear a dog collar. My income is how much I wanna work. I can't say Im struggling, I randomly take trips all over the country when I want to. But Im a nut who believes in the zeitgeist movement too--FUCK MONEY. I find it odd we got all these entrepeneurs thats doing their thing and can still come here and post 300 comments a day and sit on live chat for hours.

My goal is to get perfect credit, learn 3-D design and modeling (which Im taking classes for) and get Delyon Street (comic Book) off the ground. I could care less about being rich.

Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Czollo10
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:27 am

umm Steve not only are ya crazy but YOU'RE a liar as well

the doctor is waiting my dude......the couch is real comfy for you man!...kick your feet up and take a seat...it looks like YOU'RE going to be there for awhile mane!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:30 am

I don't have to state shit Trotter...for what?? If I'm not believed then so be it...it does nothing to affect myself nor my family lil dude...there is no reason for me to state anything to dudes on this forum none of whom I know personally nor will be doing business with in the near or distant future my dude.....I'm good mane...
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:37 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:

I think D.Powell and Steve are both lying. Just like when 'the "ABN" real' stated he started a business at 15yrs.old. and now has 30 odd employees so at age 22 he could just sit at home and make wack beats. J.Peterson asked thereal a series of questions regarding his business cause he'd like to do the same thing but he folded and avioded the questions. If you own a company than state the co's name and website. As for me I own my own taxi thats it. Yeah poke fun, but at least I don't wear a dog collar. My income is how much I wanna work. I can't say Im struggling, I randomly take trips all over the country when I want to. But Im a nut who believes in the zeitgeist movement too--FUCK MONEY. I find it odd we got all these entrepeneurs thats doing their thing and can still come here and post 300 comments a day and sit on live chat for hours.

My goal is to get perfect credit, learn 3-D design and modeling (which Im taking classes for) and get Delyon Street (comic Book) off the ground. I could care less about being rich.

I think it's a cool way to be Trotter, I kinda have the same mind set but unfortunately we need some money to live n get by in this world. Recently they made it compulsory (I think) for Taxi drivers in my state to have a screen installed around the driver seat to protect them because too many arseholes been stabbing and bashing them. Do you have any security type stuff in your cab?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:01 am

lounge wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

I think it's a cool way to be Trotter, I kinda have the same mind set but unfortunately we need some money to live n get by in this world. Recently they made it compulsory (I think) for Taxi drivers in my state to have a screen installed around the driver seat to protect them because too many arseholes been stabbing and bashing them. Do you have any security type stuff in your cab?

Nope, no security but my 22 hand gun. But Im not the typical cab driver easy target. Im street smart. Im no goloush eating foriegner that barely knows English. when ppl approach my cab they hear hip hop music playing.--LOL! But its about being smart and keeping your guard up. Im not opposed to getting money. I can make roughly 1100 dollars a week after operating fees and gas, easily. And my gas is a tax write-off. I didn't need to pay taxes for 5 years! Money is fun to have though. Its nothing for me to get up early make 200 dollars by sunset and get drunk and blow it at the strip club that night. I don't live paycheck to paycheck, I can get money whenever I turn my ignition of my car on.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:11 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:

Nope, no security but my 22 hand gun. But Im not the typical cab driver easy target. Im street smart. Im no goloush eating foriegner that barely knows English. when ppl approach my cab they hear hip hop music playing.--LOL! But its about being smart and keeping your guard up. Im not opposed to getting money. I can make roughly 1100 dollars a week after operating fees and gas, easily. And my gas is a tax write-off. I didn't need to pay taxes for 5 years! Money is fun to have though. Its nothing for me to get up early make 200 dollars by sunset and get drunk and blow it at the strip club that night. I don't live paycheck to paycheck, I can get money whenever I turn my ignition of my car on.

heh heh, good old America, the place where you are actually allowed to defend yourself. lmao at hearing hiphop on approach. Keep doing your thing man, it's good you enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:14 pm

I think if you can support yourself/family without working for someone else then it doesn't really matter how much you make as long as you are happy and have what you need/want. Both my wife and I have been working for ourselves and it just feels damn good to decide when you want to work and when you want time off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:07 pm

So did I invent that post Powell. I know you're a fathead but a lil young for amnesia aren't you????
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:25 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
I think if you can support yourself/family without working for someone else then it doesn't really matter how much you make as long as you are happy and have what you need/want. Both my wife and I have been working for ourselves and it just feels damn good to decide when you want to work and when you want time off.

Yep, that's living. Like I decided to take the day off and eat c.wings and drink beer. Thing is bout working for someone is that they may pay you for your labor but dont pay you for your time. Most people dont understand dat concept
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 5:02 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:

Yep, that's living. Like I decided to take the day off and eat c.wings and drink beer. Thing is bout working for someone is that they may pay you for your labor but dont pay you for your time. Most people dont understand dat concept

Oh so true trot. I may not work as much as I did when employed for some one but I make more now and have more free time. Not to mention I'm so much nicer now that I don't have some douche bag making money off my knowledge and efforts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:41 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:

Cosign 10000%

I would love to be self employed. To hell with working for somebody and dealing with their bullshit politics. If you can work your own hours, take vacations when you want, and then come back and go to work on your own watch, then more power to you. Self employment >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a job, as long as your work situation makes you happy, then by all means, go for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll   Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumbest User On HH4L Part 2-The Right Poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: