Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember this album #95

Go down 
5 posters

Did you anticipate this when it was advertised back in 1999?
Yes
Remember this album #95 Vote_lcap80%Remember this album #95 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Remember this album #95 Vote_lcap20%Remember this album #95 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Remember this album #95 Empty
PostSubject: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:21 pm

First things first, someone must've edited this album cover years later, lol, because Mystikal was never part of this "super group", lol. Anyway, this is an interesting pick for RTA, and it'll be the ONLY No Limit album, released or not, that I'm going to create a thread on.

Remember this album #95 TankDoggs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:23 pm

That's because you're a hater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:25 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
That's because you're a hater.

Not at all, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:26 pm

yeah stop being a bitch ass hater wayne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:27 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
yeah stop being a bitch ass hater wayne.

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:31 pm

No. Never was a big Snoop Dogg fan, and never was a No Limit fan.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:11 pm

Hell yeah, i was anticipating this album. Mac and Fiend>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:31 am

Thanks Terry for actually commenting on Wayne's post. When I saw the album cover, I was anticipating this release 100%

Mac And Fiend >>>>>>>>>>>>

We >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:37 am

Thanks Cocksmith for keeping waynes nuts in your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:50 am

lmao Suge..keep em coming. You should be a comedian

Score = 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:51 am

when im not busy scrubbing floors, i dabble in stand up
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:20 am

No, I don't remember this album.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:21 pm

any songs come from this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:27 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
any songs come from this?

Not one song Slang. It was only advertised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:44 pm

thats probably as close as it got - songs from other albums. It amazes me P didn't have an archive of unreleased dopeness... well not really because from his 25 track albums you could tell ANY AND EVERY song record got released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:45 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

thats probably as close as it got - songs from other albums. It amazes me P didn't have an archive of unreleased dopeness... well not really because from his 25 track albums you could tell ANY AND EVERY song record got released.

I'm surprised he didn't have archive of unreleased material either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:45 pm

Tank Dogs is a good song though.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

That's a dope song. It only makes you think what could have been had those 3 been the central focus of an album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:48 pm

T. Myers wrote:
That's a dope song. It only makes you think what could have been had those 3 been the central focus of an album.

And what about Snoop Terry? How do you think he would've contributed to the album?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:50 pm

I think the group would have been dope without snoop - the concept of mac, fiend, and murder who were the hardest spitters on the tank would have been enough to be dope... snoop would have been a smooth edge to it, but I don't think it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:51 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I think the group would have been dope without snoop - the concept of mac, fiend, and murder who were the hardest spitters on the tank would have been enough to be dope... snoop would have been a smooth edge to it, but I don't think it was necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:51 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Mac, Fiend, and Murder were the hardest spitters, I cosign with that. They always repped on Beats By The Pound's production, especially KLC (who more than likely would've produced a majority of this album) and Craig B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #95   Remember this album #95 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember this album #95
Page 1 of 1