Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Empty
PostSubject: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:00 pm

Here's some new ish I put together about two months ago..

Comments or feedback is truly appreciated..

<object width="400" height="266" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/144210092277920" /><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/144210092277920" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="266"></embed></object>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hopefully that works, this is my first time pulling vids from my FB page.

Peace

Last edited by arokone on Wed 08 Sep 2010, 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:01 pm

You may want to re-embed that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:23 pm

works fine for me. My scriptsnake didn't go off.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:30 pm

smh. Works when I post it, but all I see for Perez's post is code.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:42 pm

Shaun wrote:
smh. Works when I post it, but all I see for Perez's post is code.

same here, I was wondering what was up with that??

I am uploading through Youtube right now to make it easier to view..

Peace
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:45 pm

Shaun wrote:

It was good but the recording quality was weak. Nice beat though
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:54 pm

Half wrote:
Shaun wrote:
<object width="400" height="266" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/144210092277920" /><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/144210092277920" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="266"></embed></object>

Yeah, I am going to re-do the vocals sometime soon. Thanks for the feedback..

FYI- This story about Will Johnson was in the news and the paper about a year ago. I worked with this family as a counselor and was inspired by the story, so I wrote 4 parts to this sad story, in hopes that people wont forget about the youth we lose everyday...

Peace
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:27 pm

This shit sounds dope, man, excellent storytelling. I wish the quality was better, though. Good shit.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:28 pm

I meant the sound quality, btw.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 4:29 pm

Wanduras wrote:
This shit sounds dope, man, excellent storytelling. I wish the quality was better, though. Good shit.

Thanks Wanduras, I am planning to record the other three parts of the story in a couple of weeks and also clean up the sound quality of part 1.

I also saw that you got some of your stuff posted on the forum, once I get my new laptop I'll definitely check it out and offer some feedback.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 3:39 am

Half wrote:
Shaun wrote:

It will get mercy comments here. But as a person browsing YouTube I dont think it;; grab my attention. Great work though
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:28 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Half wrote:
Shaun wrote:

It will get mercy comments here. But as a person browsing YouTube I dont think it;; grab my attention. Great work though

Thanks again Trotter.. My angle with this piece wasn't for shine, it was more for inspiration bro..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)   Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arokone - Lil Will Johnson pt 1 (The Great Escapism)
Page 1 of 1