Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DMX puts Plies on blast.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

DMX puts Plies on blast. Empty
PostSubject: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:19 pm

I already posted a thread on this (it's all good though), but yeah, X did put him on blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

Was not aware of that. He did pick an easy target, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:23 pm

LBT/Animosity wrote:
Was not aware of that. He did pick an easy target, though.

You think it's a coincidence, that X picked Plies of all people?

Last edited by Wayne on Wed 08 Sep 2010, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:23 pm

(bark bark) Is it Plies or please?
You like to eat flies I get eaten by fleas
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:35 pm

Shaun wrote:
(bark bark) Is it Plies or please?
You like to eat flies I get eaten by fleas

Stopped by his crib, his mom already on her knees
Put 50 cents in the cup to let her know i was pleased
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:37 pm

(bark bark) Weah ma dogs aaaa???
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 3:32 pm

GIMME THAT BECKY, is a cool song. He's mad ignorant on record but I saw and interview and he's a pretty smart guy.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 4:53 pm

Ive thought Plies was garbage when he first garnered buzz. But DMX is in no position to talk about teachers/role model--LOL! He's a crack head who wore pink inmate garbs for chrissake. He was also responsible for the death of NY rap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:47 pm

Trotter took the words right out of my mouth. How the hell is a washed up crackhead going to talk bad about another rapper. It sounds like DMX is fishing for beef so he could get album sales, so he could take his check to the check cashing place and shower himself with crack rocks.

Both of them are done anyway, and no body is checking for either artist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:50 pm

thatonethere wrote:
Trotter took the words right out of my mouth. How the hell is a washed up crackhead going to talk bad about another rapper. It sounds like DMX is fishing for beef so he could get album sales, so he could take his check to the check cashing place and shower himself with crack rocks.

Both of them are done anyway, and no body is checking for either artist.

I still listen to X's albums every once in a while, but you're right, no one is checking for either of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:51 pm

Wayne, I think you are wrong, respectively. I am still checking for DMX, and he could still sell records easily in this day and age. Plies, as bad as he is, has lots of fans, including KRob86, so don't sell him short, respectively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:55 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
Wayne, I think you are wrong, respectively. I am still checking for DMX, and he could still sell records easily in this day and age. Plies, as bad as he is, has lots of fans, including KRob86, so don't sell him short, respectively.

What I was saying was that today's audience is not checking for X, however, if he still releases that double album he's been talking about, I'll buy it.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:27 pm

I don't know this just reminded me of the Thugnificent vs Sgt. Gutta unprovoked rap beef moment on Boondocks this season.

X, didn't really break the mold on the topic. His Kettle-blacking is hilarious. I like how he dodged that freestyle request.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:29 pm

Wayne wrote:
Steve Knight wrote:

What I was saying was that today's audience is not checking for X, however, if he still releases that double album he's been talking about, I'll buy it.

Double Album, is he serious? Who the hell is backing that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:32 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Steve Knight wrote:

Double Album, is he serious? Who the hell is backing that?

The double album is to be titled Walk With Me Now (hip hop) and You'll Fly With Me Later (Gospel inspired).
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 10:05 pm

And Gospel?

Call me a heathen but I only want to hear the first half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 10:06 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
And Gospel?

Call me a heathen but I only want to hear the first half.

You're no heathen, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:02 pm

Wayne wrote:
Steve Knight wrote:

After all his legal woes and Year Of The Dog, it's pretty clear that X is done. Calling out a wack, irrelevant MC like Plies sounds like desperation. He should have called out someone like Drake (who's also wack but at least he's relevant) if he really wanted to make headlines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:05 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Steve Knight wrote:

After all his legal woes and Year Of The Dog, it's pretty clear that X is done. Calling out a wack, irrelevant MC like Plies sounds like desperation. He should have called out someone like Drake (who's also wack but at least he's relevant) if he really wanted to make headlines.

I actually like Year Of The Dog, wasn't a bad album IMO.

We In Here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I Run S***>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lord Give Me A Sign>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:06 pm

how quick kj is to call dmx done, but slick rick, krs, rakim, etc. are not? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:17 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
how quick kj is to call dmx done, but slick rick, krs, rakim, etc. are not? LOL

More artists are checking for those guys to jump on their track for a guest verse than X.

Sure, X could come out with another album but only diehards will check for it. He's never even made a consensus classic.

Say what you will about Rick, KRS, and Rakim but even if those guys decided to never make another album again, they'll still go down in history as better rappers than DMX.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:19 pm

Ohhhh reallly???? KJ????

What's the last major album release Rick, KRS, or Rakim was on? That's what I thought.

And he has consensus classics just the same as anybody else.

And no one is debating who is better, simpleton. We are saying apparently now who is more in demand, but whether or not anyone would check for X.

The album debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 chart and number one on the Rap Charts with 125,000 copies sold.[1]

That's his last album, when is the last time any of them did that?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:23 pm

"What's the last major album release Rick, KRS, or Rakim was on? That's what I thought."

Rick on Ultimate Victory, I believe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 12:17 am

TheHazardous wrote:
I don't know this just reminded me of the Thugnificent vs Sgt. Gutta unprovoked rap beef moment on Boondocks this season.

X, didn't really break the mold on the topic. His Kettle-blacking is hilarious. I like how he dodged that freestyle request.

THis is exactly what I was thinking.
Crank that artichoke!!!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 1:38 am

Steve Knight wrote:

thereal likes Plies too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DMX puts Plies on blast.   DMX puts Plies on blast. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DMX puts Plies on blast.
Page 1 of 1