Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Empty
PostSubject: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:52 pm

He has had little exposure outside of the Cali area but is definitely worth checking into. I really am feelin his style and I'm sure some of you would too. If you want links to his music then hit me up.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 1:10 pm

Yea, I remember he used to make songs with The Game during the whole G-Unit beef, and he was actually pretty good. I've only heard a few solo songs from him but they're all pretty good. What's he got Yogi, official album or just mixtapes?
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 1:22 pm

Both. He actually has quite a bit of work out there. Here is a link to a lot of his work. I just got his newest release "Rockstar Music" but haven't listened to it yet. Gonna do so while driving today. I'll post about it l8r.

Ya' Boy

PZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 1:57 pm

Honestly, and I'm being totally honest, my boy used to bump the K Fed record A LOT and Ya Boy was on there. Wasn't too impressed.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:15 pm

Nero, I don't know why he would make a song with KFed, but either way, check this song out... its pretty good, might change your opinion of him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIHYVLUJ8Yg

ahh " don't play me, I carry guns like ID"
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:08 pm

I got the city on lock, and it's like Christmas when I drop, everybody get a present cause I'm flyer than a pheasant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:34 am

pheasants don't fly, so it's actually incredibly easy to be flyer than a pheasant
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:53 am

I'd like to see you fly, biiiiiiitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 8:42 am

damn yOGi420™ no wonder you talk so funny...you a cracka azz cracka
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 11:01 am

And your an ignorant fool. No wonder I don't give a shit about anything you have to say..... Your comment has nothing to do with the discussion and I really don't know why you say dumb shit like you do.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 11:30 am

yeeeeeee thizzzzzzzzzzzzz ya boy ne1 whoooooooooooooo sorry ill talk like that now (i know ya boy is the artist)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???   NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NE1 heard Ya' Boy yet???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: