Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)

Go down 
+4
Alan
Funk Seoul Brother
Esco
ACRID"
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Empty
PostSubject: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:55 pm

Should...

M.Vick be allowed to play again?
D.Stallworth be allowed to play again?
..your opinion of course..
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:00 pm

yea he was involved in dog fights, who gives a shit, of course he should be allowed to play.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:00 pm

Vick should be allowed to play again. I won't miss him if he doesn't but he deserves another chance. What he did was quite horrific but I think he deserves a second shot...eventually.

Stallworth on the other hand shouldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:14 pm

yo, thats one some bullshit that bunny stallworth was drivin drunk, killed a dude and gets off on 30 days in jail, fuckin bullshit.

but im glad cuz hes black. if he was white he would gotten no punishment at all, haha.

and vick should be allowed to play i guess, but hes a bitch bunny.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:15 pm

Here's a decent point i heard about this same suject on the 'The Herd' on espnradio..

-Vick lied to the Feds,Smoke Marijuana while on probation,never elaborated on what he was sorry for during 'The Apology'

-Stallworth dialed 911 after the incident to report himself, he gave a guilty off the bat

*****..his point was consider the other factors besides the acutal crime(dogfighting/DUI manslaughter)
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:16 pm

Steve wrote:
yo, thats one some bullshit that bunny stallworth was drivin drunk, killed a dude and gets off on 30 days in jail, fuckin bullshit.

but im glad cuz hes black. if he was white he would gotten no punishment at all, haha.

and vick should be allowed to play i guess, but hes a bitch bunny.

he was also sentenced to 2 years House Arrest...(although,if allowed by the Commish...he can play)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:17 pm

put it this way acrid, say i killed your pet dog and lied to you about it, or i got drunk and crashed and killed your wife, but told you right away. which makes you more mad and which is worse?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:22 pm

shit, a loved one passing of course...however, its pretty fuckin ballsy to admit it outright then cower away and leave no closure....

whic is worse? for me,again, a loved one dying....but thats a matter of opinion,-the idea of thinking you could sway me or the rest of the world(who would also pick a human over) at that, is ludacris*...

*i spelled the rappers name b/c i forgot how to spell it...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 9:02 am

Esco wrote:
yea he was involved in dog fights, who gives a shit, of course he should be allowed to play.

I give a shit. Fuck Michael Vick.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:28 pm

Alan wrote:
Esco wrote:

Elaborate on that man. I mean, I own a dog and all, but there's places all over the world where cock(no homo) and dog fights are legal. It's really not that BIG of a deal when you consider how widespread that actually is.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:41 pm

Esco wrote:
Alan wrote:
Esco wrote:

Elaborate on that man. I mean, I own a dog and all, but there's places all over the world where cock(no homo) and dog fights are legal. It's really not that BIG of a deal when you consider how widespread that actually is.

What do you mean elaborate? I don't care where it's legal. If you support dog fighting, you are a piece of shit IMO.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:43 pm

Im make this simple, yes.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:44 pm

Alan wrote:
Esco wrote:
Alan wrote:
Esco wrote:

What do you mean elaborate? I don't care where it's legal. If you support dog fighting, you are a piece of shit IMO.

chill out man, I just wanted to know where that was coming from. No I don't go and train dogs to fight each other but I just don't see it that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:51 pm

Esco wrote:
Alan wrote:
Esco wrote:
Alan wrote:
Esco wrote:

chill out man, I just wanted to know where that was coming from. No I don't go and train dogs to fight each other but I just don't see it that big of a deal.

I'm chill about it. I've had the same opinion for...all my life. I come from a family of dog lovers. Like, volunteer at the humane society, contribute to events that raise awareness, non-profit helping dog lovers. Who also happened to work at/run vet clinics. Feel what you want. But it is a big deal to me. I actually own a pitbull as well. And we got some punk ass bitch pitbull owners around our neighborhood that try to start shit with our dog on a somewhat regular basis (through a fence). I know he's very interested in fighting his dog, if he doesn't already fight his dog. That guy is a piece of shit IMO too. Just how I feel...
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:54 pm

ok, now I see where you're coming from and it's obvious why it would upset you.
But, having a hispanic background, animal fighting is just a normal thing in Colombia, its not condemned by the law and that's why I don't see it as being that big of a deal. Aside from that your neighbors sounds like cunts and you should actually say something to them about provoking your pitbull.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:00 pm

Esco wrote:
ok, now I see where you're coming from and it's obvious why it would upset you.
But, having a hispanic background, animal fighting is just a normal thing in Colombia, its not condemned by the law and that's why I don't see it as being that big of a deal. Aside from that your neighbors sounds like cunts and you should actually say something to them about provoking your pitbull.

We have. But he usually runs/bikes off and is a dick about it....until recently. As a matter of fact, we followed that piece of shit on his bicycle to his house about 4 blocks away and confronted him. We made it clear that he better have a leash on his dog every time he comes by our house. This has happened more than once. Next time we saw him, he had his dog on a leash, despite being a dick about it.

Dog fighting may be natural to some people, but I just don't understand that, and probably never will. Dogs have always been members of the family in my household. And they are always treated like members of the family.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:06 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing him play again. Not a fan of dog fighting, but I think he realized that he made a mistake and won't partake in fighting again, for goodness' sake.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:08 pm

Animal husbandry is not a family/pet relationship.

Certain animals were created solely for the purpose of completing a specific task. Fighting pits is fighting cocks is slaughtering cattle is riding a horse.

Of course it is wrong to abuse somebody's pet or a dog that has experienced family life. Fighting dogs, REAL fighting dogs, are glad to fight. They are happiest there.

This is the philosophy behind husbandry. Some days I agree, some days I don't. It's a complex issue.

Either way, that nasty shit they were doing to the dogs that had lost is something else, entirely. Vick was not found guilty of that, though. I don't think, at least.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:09 pm

acrid.one wrote:
Here's a decent point i heard about this same suject on the 'The Herd' on espnradio..

-Vick lied to the Feds,Smoke Marijuana while on probation,never elaborated on what he was sorry for during 'The Apology'

-Stallworth dialed 911 after the incident to report himself, he gave a guilty off the bat

*****..his point was consider the other factors besides the acutal crime(dogfighting/DUI manslaughter)

bump.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:11 pm

I have a friend who compared Vick(post-dogfighting scandal) to Gandhi in an essay and aced it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:13 pm

It's comendable that Stallworth turned himself in. Of course, logically speaking, you really don't have a choice in a situation like that. They're gonna getcha, might as well be up front.

I can't say I give a shit if Vick lied to the feds or smoked weed. I would do the same on all counts.

As far as his apology, he probably felt it best to not be too specific. He was addressing alot of people. Sometimes you say more by saying less.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:16 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Of course it is wrong to abuse somebody's pet or a dog that has experienced family life. Fighting dogs, REAL fighting dogs, are glad to fight. They are happiest there.

I just don't believe that. I mean, if they were real fighting dogs, they would be miserable beings. That is no life IMO. I don't see how they could be happy about it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:18 pm

They are. Believe me. They are serving the purpose they have been designed to serve, from physical to spiritual.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:20 pm

You have a pit? Have you ever seen it lose it's shit and attack a living creature? You will not mistake that for anything but pure ecstacy.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:48 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
They are. Believe me. They are serving the purpose they have been designed to serve, from physical to spiritual.

That's what the history of the breed is. I don't believe that to be any purpose of any dog nowadays. Of course, you have assholes breeding dogs for fighting. Dogs are man's best friend. They do what their told.

Kid Joe wrote:
You have a pit? Have you ever seen it lose it's shit and attack a living creature? You will not mistake that for anything but pure ecstacy.

What? I would never want to watch that. It would probably make me sick to my stomach to see.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:05 pm

I didn't want to watch it, either. It happened, though. I definitely didn't train my dogs to be killers, but I never socialized them with horses. After 2 years, I trusted they would be cool. They weren't.

I can honestly say that, without a doubt, that pit bull was never happier than when he was running the horses. That's just the truth of it. They were created to destroy, and they are most fulfilled killing things. Period.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:22 pm

I got bit by a pitbull about 10 years ago. That thing looked so happy to attack me
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:40 pm

"I can't say I give a shit if Vick lied to the feds or smoked weed. I would do the same on all counts."

..You would do the same huh? Smoking Weed while on probation and lying to the feds wont help anything if you ask me, especially during a high profile case such as this.......Doesnt matter if you dont give a shit, these were all events after the fact..says something about his character and mindset...kinda gives the impression that he doesnt give a fuck...which Roger Goodell will also factor in when he considers reinstating him or not...

"As far as his apology, he probably felt it best to not be too specific. He was addressing alot of people. Sometimes you say more by saying less."

..OK, I'll co-sign that.

If i remember right, he didnt admit shit till his "friends" dropped the dime on him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:46 pm

Pounds let me get this straight, you listen to music that is very violent in it's content, but the idea of natural animal on animal violence makes you sick to your stomach? Don't you see some contradiction in that?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:54 pm

Art vs. Harsh Reality....big difference....just saying
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 4:08 pm

N3R0 of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Pounds let me get this straight, you listen to music that is very violent in it's content, but the idea of natural animal on animal violence makes you sick to your stomach? Don't you see some contradiction in that?

When it's a domesticated dog, yes...that would make me sick to my stomach. And you know I listen to a lot, if not mostly positive hip-hop. lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 4:16 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I didn't want to watch it, either. It happened, though. I definitely didn't train my dogs to be killers, but I never socialized them with horses. After 2 years, I trusted they would be cool. They weren't.

I can honestly say that, without a doubt, that pit bull was never happier than when he was running the horses. That's just the truth of it. They were created to destroy, and they are most fulfilled killing things. Period.

I see what you're saying now. Pure ecstacy for the pitbull....lol...missed you for a second there. I mean, my dog has never had that kind of power over other animals before (running horses). The dog was raised around babies when she was a baby. Got messed with, pushed, hit, stepped on, sat on....by kids all the time. Even when she ate food, she was messed with like that. The dog is the most submissive dog I've ever owned. A poodle would more likely attack a burglar, and actually, I wish she'd be more aggressive about strangers coming to the door.

That said, I don't believe she'd be happier to be a fighter even if it is pure ecstacy, as you say, for her. She is domesticated. I don't expect everyone to treat their dog like me. Farm dogs for example are completely different. But I simply can't agree she'd be happier killing live animals like horses and other dogs.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 12:44 am

Be careful around animals she isn't socialized to. You don't want to find out the hard way.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 12:50 am

"Smoking Weed while on probation and lying to the feds wont help anything if you ask me,..."

Honestly, I don't know how someone with his means failed a drug test. Vale's is $30, and that shit works failproof.

Lying to the feds, well it's like the Stallworth case - kind of. If you're caught you're caught. This is a big ass crime. Hell yeah I'd try to lie out of it. But if there is no way I wouldn't risk the extra charge.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 6:48 am

Kid Joe wrote:
"Smoking Weed while on probation and lying to the feds wont help anything if you ask me,..."

Honestly, I don't know how someone with his means failed a drug test. Vale's is $30, and that shit works failproof.

Lying to the feds, well it's like the Stallworth case - kind of. If you're caught you're caught. This is a big ass crime. Hell yeah I'd try to lie out of it. But if there is no way I wouldn't risk the extra charge.

...or you could be like Vick and not give a fuck.....

....that R.A pic looks goofy..
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 9:46 am

"....that R.A pic looks goofy.."

Kind of redundant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)   Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah,Im bringing it up....(sports)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: