Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DITC - Volume 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:17 am

SMK - Ain't Nuttin Shakin [1996]

Not sure how much SMK might appeal to ppl here but he is a Memphis veteran who produces and raps his own stuff, and imo he is dope. Dropped this album in 96 on Dig It Records about 17 tracks or so deep. Very few guest spots (no big names) and it is a solid album, not 5 star classic but I could give it a 4.0... Over the years he's worked with many of Memphis best producing and rhyming for dudes like Al Kapone, Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Indo G & Lil Blunt to name a few.

Recommended for anyone who digs Memphis rap. I been spinning a couple times lately so put him up. A few tracks I found but there's some other good ones not up on the tube. Still playin russian roulette daily its the only thing that makes me feel alive

V.5 > Icey Hott - Mind Over Matter [1999]
V.4 > J Rock - Streetwize [1991]
V.3 > OTR Clique - Streets Deeper Than The Grave [1995]
V.2 > Chuck Nutt - Give It Up [1999]
V.1 > PG-13 - Rollin Wit Da PG [1990]
Back to top Go down

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:20 am

I got my Icey Hott - Da Spread the other day, real dope CD, nice production on it.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:27 am

aaah yeah, good stuff !! Did you buy that 9.99 copy? Hope it was in good condition, and yeah, it is a very dope album, Icey Hott is da bomb, let me know your fav tracks when you have had a listen
Back to top Go down

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:28 am

Yeah, it was the 9.99 copy, I got it with the Point Blank - Bad Newz from the guy. Nice dude. No homo.
Back to top Go down

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:31 am

http://v2.locallivehouston.com/v2/stations/optimo-radio/

you should peep that Lounge - radio that plays mostly houston music.

And SMK is dope, always wanted a copy of this CD. Amazon sells it for 15.98 which isn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:39 am

cool, i added it to my favs, thanks for that, ive never gone looking for any radio stations.. yeah that Amazon price aint bad, I cant see it for sale anywhere else.. im out tho my battery is about to go dead
Back to top Go down

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 8:51 pm

I would have liked some of htis back then. Not my speed now though.

I like that Slow Down and Gangsta Walk. I bet Gangsta Walk use to get luv in those hole in the wall Memphis clubs.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 9:38 pm

Lounge wrote:
SMK - Ain't Nuttin Shakin [1996]

Not sure how much SMK might appeal to ppl here but he is a Memphis veteran who produces and raps his own stuff, and imo he is dope. Dropped this album in 96 on Dig It Records about 17 tracks or so deep. Very few guest spots (no big names) and it is a solid album, not 5 star classic but I could give it a 4.0... Over the years he's worked with many of Memphis best producing and rhyming for dudes like Al Kapone, Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Indo G & Lil Blunt to name a few.

Recommended for anyone who digs Memphis rap. I been spinning a couple times lately so put him up. A few tracks I found but there's some other good ones not up on the tube. Still playin russian roulette daily its the only thing that makes me feel alive

smh, i didnt notice that till now, dirty admins!!

Yeah Kev, those tracks are dope. Whoever did the youtubes messed up the song titles tho, the dummies.
Back to top Go down

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:01 pm

smh... I don't know who's been messing with you lounge... did the first russian roulette you posted - that was you right?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 6:25 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
smh... I don't know who's been messing with you lounge... did the first russian roulette you posted - that was you right?

Smh...I admitted to doing the russian roulette thing with lounge a looong time ago...
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:40 am

Ah haa so it was you all along Keith, you cheeky lil Koala... lmao.. nope it was never me SRP, but after I noticed it I just went along with it, but I'm not anymore because I don't want people to think I am more loco than is necessary Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DITC - Volume 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 6   DITC - Volume 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DITC - Volume 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Old Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: