Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega

Go down 
+8
Cold Loungin
Myestro
E. Taylor
Shaun
T. Myers
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
Half
12 posters

Kool G Rap vs. Cormega
Kool G Rap
GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Vote_lcap65%GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
Cormega
GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Vote_lcap35%GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Empty
PostSubject: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:06 am

GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega G-rap

vs.

GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Cormega
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:08 am

Kool G Rap for me, although I do like me some Cormega
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:09 am

G Rap, pretty dope matchup...and KRob can you post the seedings before jumping into this?

cuz you dont even have Cormega on the list of 64 in the other thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:13 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
G Rap, pretty dope matchup...and KRob can you post the seedings before jumping into this?

Yes he is I edited my first list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:15 am

G Rap wins for me but i'll take Mega's discog over his.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:23 am

First of all 'Mega is an extremely dope emcee...I justed wanted to say that first, very talented...very lyrical and his flow is legit

but G Rap is ridiculous....an insane spitter with an insane flow with some pretty insane lyrics...one of the greatest of all-time...inspired plenty and just a complete legend

G Rap wins and quite easily too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:43 am

Cor-mega, raw foreva
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:14 am

Kool G Rap wins this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:33 am

I gave this one to mega, but this competition is closer than terry is to his cousin.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:58 am

Kool G Rap
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:13 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

ok cool, any idea about seedings though??

i would just make it easier to organize, remember the bracket i made for the best produced albums thread last year?? something like that would be cool or like what Steve did with the best poster thread
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:15 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

i would just make it easier to organize, remember the bracket i made for the best produced albums thread last year?? something like that would be cool or like what Steve did with the best poster thread

Steve's seedings were arbitrary as fuck
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:16 pm

Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

these should be random
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:19 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

these should be random

Then there is no point for them. It's like putting numbers next to them. They serve no purpose.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:21 pm

G Rap is the better spitter, but the stan in me won't let me vote against Mega.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:24 pm

Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

these should be random

Then there is no point for them. It's like putting numbers next to them. They serve no purpose.

well then like i said before make them "random" but do it with some objectivity...i.e just vie some of the older guys always considered "legends" higher seeds and so forth

also, there is a purpose because its ho you determine matchups. If matchups are just thrown together theres no basis for who they'll matchup against next, etc. You need 4 sets of 16 in a 64 person bracket to make this work or else it will just be a hodge podge of random matchups thrown together...

i think Kev might be doing this as a winner moves on thing which IMO is not the way to do this. So tomorrow G Rap will go against someone else until he's eliminated, i hope thats not the way this is done cuz its not as fun or interesting that way and its not really determinant of a winner, seedings are needed regardless of how they're made for rganizational and matchup purposes
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:27 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

these should be random

well then like i said before make them "random" but do it with some objectivity...i.e just vie some of the older guys always considered "legends" higher seeds and so forth

also, there is a purpose because its ho you determine matchups. If matchups are just thrown together theres no basis for who they'll matchup against next, etc. You need 4 sets of 16 in a 64 person bracket to make this work or else it will just be a hodge podge of random matchups thrown together...

i think Kev might be doing this as a winner moves on thing which IMO is not the way to do this. So tomorrow G Rap will go against someone else until he's eliminated, i hope thats not the way this is done cuz its not as fun or interesting that way and its not really determinant of a winner, seedings are needed regardless of how they're made for rganizational and matchup purposes

A bracket makes sense definitely. I'm pretty sure Kev has that in mind. However, random seedings are pointless. However, your idea to make them based on age is not pointless. That will take some research though.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:40 pm

Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

these should be random

A bracket makes sense definitely. I'm pretty sure Kev has that in mind. However, random seedings are pointless. However, your idea to make them based on age is not pointless. That will take some research though.

if it was up to me id seed them somewhat like this:

1. Rakim - 1
2. Dre 3000 - 4
3. Kool G Rap - 1
4. Scarface - 2
5. Jay-Z - 4
6. Pac - 2
7. Cube - 4
8. Chuck D - 3
9. LL Cool J - 3
10.Eminem - 4
11.Common - 6
12.Biggie - 3
13.Redman - 5
14.KRS-One - 1
15.Big Daddy Kane - 3
16.Snoop Dogg - 8
17.Slick Rick - 3
18.Gza - 5
19.Ghostface - 5
20.DMX - 14
21.Black Thought - 6
22.Big Pun - 10
23.Guru - 12
24.Ras Kass - 12
25.K-Rino - 12
26.Treach - 13
27.DJ Quik - 11
28.Canibus - 12
29.Pharoahe Monch - 8
30.Talib Kweli - 16
31.Bun B - 9
32.Lil Wayne - 16
33.Raekwon - 10
34.Nas - 2
35.Jeru Da Damaja - 16
36.Prodigy - 5
37.Sticky Finaz - 15
38.Del Tha Funkee - 9
39.Cee Lo - 15
40.Melle Mel - 7
41.Masta Ace - 7
42.Kurupt - 10
43.Killah Priest - 15
44.Busta Rhymes - 16
45.Ice-T - 7
46.E-40 - 8
47.Mac Dre - 13
48.Spice 1 - 10
49.Method Man - 9
50.Jadakiss - 15
51. Mega - 16
52. Puba - 14
53. Kool Keith - 7
54. AZ - 8
55. Q-Tip - 11
56. Bizzy - 13
Big Boi - 14
Big L - 8
Mos Def - 10
Luda - 15
T.I. - 16
Heavy D - 13
Tech N9ne - 10

i know there are more than 4 for some but those are just numbers i eyeballed and would objectively put
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:03 pm

So I always match a high with a low? And how many vs. a day should it be? Like I said i'm new to the bracket system.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:06 pm

Yeah do high and low as much as possible, youll have some close ones though. As for how many you do a day, it's entirely up to you. Just make sure to keep up with the votes etc.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:35 pm

I'd say do one a day for a few days and see how it goes. If the threads are picking up a lot of responses, then keep it that way. If not, maybe put up two a day
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:35 pm

Cormega's dope but give me G Rap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:37 pm

I agree with what Slang said above, and G Rap wins this matchup easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:52 pm

Just like NCAA Kev do 1 vs. 16, 2 vs. 15, etc.

I would make 4 regions.

And I would do 4 a day, as we get closed do one or two.

Just my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:56 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
Just like NCAA Kev do 1 vs. 16, 2 vs. 15, etc.

I would make 4 regions.

And I would do 4 a day, as we get closed do one or two.

Just my opinions.

Sounds good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:16 pm

yeah, but in the NCAA at least the 16 has a chance to win... here you might as well just do a top 8 if you are going to do it that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:20 pm

whens the last time a 16 seed won
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:22 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
yeah, but in the NCAA at least the 16 has a chance to win... here you might as well just do a top 8 if you are going to do it that way.

i thik the 16 here has a better chance to win than in real life...

and Kev dont use those seedings i posted those were just random ass ones i thought could be objective , besides there can only be 4 of each seeding in each "region" and my post had more than 4 for some of the numbers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:26 pm

I think kev needs to put 64 numbers in a hat and pull numbers to determine ranks.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:28 pm

might as well do without the numbers then. you can do a bracket without seeds
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:28 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I think kev needs to put 64 numbers in a hat and pull numbers to determine ranks.

what would be the difference in that and Kev choosing objective numbers himself? No one is going to agree with either, so if we can use some level of objectvity instead of pure randomness wouldnt that be better?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:31 pm

The randomness eliminates bias, but you would have to believe Kev is being honest if he did that. I don't care either way though. I do these polls for the fun and the discussion as opposed to getting an accurate end all, be all winner.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:32 pm

My vote is no seeds for obvious reasons, and I feel what Terry is saying
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:33 pm

T. Myers wrote:
The randomness eliminates bias, but you would have to believe Kev is being honest if he did that. I don't care either way though. I do these polls for the fun and the discussion as opposed to getting an accurate end all, be all winner.

there will be some bias but it will only be Kev's bias, and if people dont agree with his seedings then the upsets will occur, i just think using some objectivity makes it more interesting rather than a random seeding whcih you could end up with Tupac vs. Biggie or something in the first round, whereas if they met later it would be way "funner"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 3:01 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

there will be some bias but it will only be Kev's bias, and if people dont agree with his seedings then the upsets will occur, i just think using some objectivity makes it more interesting rather than a random seeding whcih you could end up with Tupac vs. Biggie or something in the first round, whereas if they met later it would be way "funner"

I get the picture now. I'll handle it. I will do it in rounds until we are down to the last two. 32 vs 32, One half is a bracket that will go against each other and so is the other half. Then they will meet in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 3:05 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I get the picture now. I'll handle it. I will do it in rounds until we are down to the last two. 32 vs 32, One half is a bracket that will go against each other and so is the other half. Then they will meet in the middle.

yea exactly heres a reference

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:32 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
Cormega's dope but give me G Rap.

Agree.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:43 pm

WHAT THE FUCK YOU BASTARD

WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY AVATAR TO OHIO STATE!!! THAT LOGO AND SCHOOL SHOULD BE ROTTING IN HELL

GET THAT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!

AND WHO TOOK OFF THE PICTURE OF THE BRACKET I POSTED!!!!

umad
umad
umad
umad
umad

umad

umad
umad
umad
umad
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:47 pm

hahahahaha... Schhlang, umad ?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:51 pm

G Rap
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 10:23 am

never really listened to either, no vote..
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 11:03 am

I'll have to go with G Rap on this one. Mega has a dope catalog so it's not by much.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 1:01 am

Cormega, raw forever!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 3:05 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK YOU BASTARD

WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY AVATAR TO OHIO STATE!!! THAT LOGO AND SCHOOL ARE SO AMAZING!

GET THAT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!

AND WHO TOOK OFF THE PICTURE OF THE BRACKET I POSTED!!!!

umad
umad
umad
umad
umad

umad

umad
umad
umad
umad

Probably Terry
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 3:48 pm

No, you lying cocksucker. I haven't edited anyone's post except one of yours a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 3:50 pm

T. Myers wrote:
No, you lying cocksucker. I haven't edited anyone's post except one of yours a few weeks ago.

Smh I was joking you de-admining faggot Wink
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 3:54 pm

Nah, fuck that. Who ever is editing posts needs to stop. That shit is gay as hell.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 4:00 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Nah, fuck that. Who ever is editing posts needs to stop. That shit is gay as hell.

Are you talking about lounge? Yeah that was me, we have a long-running joke about that.

As for any other posts, I'm not involved. If SRP got cut for the lounge edit then please reverse that though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega   GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOAT Day 1: Kool G Rap vs. Cormega
Page 1 of 1