Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master P,Diddy, and Suge

Go down 
+4
D.Powell
Half
TheHazardous
Dang! Trotter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who's more worse ?
P.Diddy
Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Master P
Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Suge Knight
Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master P,Diddy, and Suge   Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 11:44 pm

I think they all suck...equally. I think this thread is pretty dumb. Shame on you Trotter!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Master P,Diddy, and Suge   Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:26 am

Jeff wrote:
Highsmith wrote:
If Suge Knight had a legacy, he wouldn't be bankrupt. Suge did nothing on the albums whatsoever. Yes Diddy did a lot of unnecessary adlbing but out of the 3 I would say Suge is worse, Master P at #2 and Diddy 3rd worse.

Highsmith, man, usually you're more sensical than this. If Suge had a legacy he wouldn't be bankrupt? That's just ridiculous. 90% of all the classical artists who are considered grandmasters today were penniless when they died. And they influenced ALL modern art...that's just straight nonsense right there.

is Suge Knight a "grandmaster" Jeffrey?? how about a "classical artist"??

I mean you sound like you're talking about him like he was Leonardo Da Vinci or some shit...lol

it's just Suge man calm down Beavis...lol
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Master P,Diddy, and Suge   Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:42 am

It's all good Powell. The only Grandmasters I know are GZA & DJ Muggs...lol
If he wants to say that I am not sensical because I don't call Suge a classic artist or grandmaster, it's all good man.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Master P,Diddy, and Suge   Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 8:20 pm

My vote was for Suge. By all accounts I have ever heard he was just the muscle and Dre was the real talent behind Death Row. I have never heard anyone talking about Suge's ear for music or how talented a businessman he was/is.

Last edited by Purple Haze on Tue 14 Sep 2010, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Master P,Diddy, and Suge   Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:34 pm

Purple Haze wrote:
My vote was for Suge. By all accounts I have ever heard he was just the muscle and Dre was the real talent behind Death Row. I have never heard anyone talking about Suge's ear for music or how talented a businessman he was/is.

Yeah, Suge paid smebody 5000 to slap Dre. Not business smart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master P,Diddy, and Suge   Master P,Diddy, and Suge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master P,Diddy, and Suge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2