A.D.I.D.A.S.
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: A.D.I.D.A.S. vs Annhilation Of The Evil Machine   Mon 13 Sep 2010, 9:25 am

Which double album is better?

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.D.I.D.A.S. vs Annhilation Of The Evil Machine   Mon 13 Sep 2010, 9:34 am

Like a wack Fabolous mixtape, There is No Competition, K-Rino is the master of this position!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.D.I.D.A.S. vs Annhilation Of The Evil Machine   Mon 13 Sep 2010, 10:01 am

AOTEM wins.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: A.D.I.D.A.S. vs Annhilation Of The Evil Machine   Mon 13 Sep 2010, 10:09 am

Gotta go Rino which has recently stepped up to a 4.25 for me. Very close matchup though.

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: A.D.I.D.A.S. vs Annhilation Of The Evil Machine   Tue 14 Sep 2010, 8:28 am

I like Ras' album a lot, but K-Rino has, imo, created the most cohesive and listenable double album I've ever heard.

I don't really care for double albums in hip-hop, and I guess I never did...both of these are quality productions.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless

PostSubject: Re: A.D.I.D.A.S. vs Annhilation Of The Evil Machine   Tue 14 Sep 2010, 8:30 am

Kid Joe wrote:
I like Ras' album a lot, but K-Rino has, imo, created the most cohesive and listenable double album I've ever heard.

I don't really care for double albums in hip-hop, and I guess I never did...both of these are quality productions.

Yeah man I don't care for double albums in general because I know that they can be trimmed down into excellent single discs, but these two are dope.

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna

PostSubject: Re: A.D.I.D.A.S. vs Annhilation Of The Evil Machine   Tue 14 Sep 2010, 10:15 am

i really gotta step my Rino game up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.D.I.D.A.S. vs Annhilation Of The Evil Machine   Tue 14 Sep 2010, 10:17 am

LOL....

Kid Joe was calling Adidas the best double album of all time a little bit ago, and now K-Rino smashes it?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: A.D.I.D.A.S. vs Annhilation Of The Evil Machine   Tue 14 Sep 2010, 10:41 am

Not what I said. Read again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.D.I.D.A.S. vs Annhilation Of The Evil Machine   

Back to top Go down

A.D.I.D.A.S. vs Annhilation Of The Evil Machine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1